Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Nope statistics, here is the report by MI5 (and it includes colourful graphs so that your simple mind can understand). Not sure about you but I'd rather believe the numbers than mass hysteria from radicalised white young men on the internet (like you and your friend).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/ma...st-attacks-uk/
    This is due in part to the success of security services in thwarting attached. Earlier this year, a senior Whitehall source revealed the security services foiled five attacks in the two months after the Westminster attack.
    You are fake news!

Terror attacks are killing far less people in the UK now than was the case in the 1980s. The truth is terrorism is a very low threat in Europe.
    That is not what terrorism is all about. Its about causing shock to try to attempt some sort of political shift or major dynamic change within a system or country. If they can turn an event around and be also the victim they can take the morale high ground and try to force the society in the region to adapt to their extreme views or religion. That is the heart of what Terrorism is. They do not have to kill more then a few people for success.

What the hell are you on about, you bigot?
    You clearly have no grasp on reality to spout such nonsense what does an 'alleged terrorist attack' have to do with migration or even Muslims?
    Kinda hard to put two and two together huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiljaedon View Post
    That is not what terrorism is all about. Its about causing shock to try to attempt some sort of political shift or major dynamic change within a system or country. If they can turn an event around and be also the victim they can take the morale high ground and try to force the society in the region to adapt to their extreme views or religion. That is the heart of what Terrorism is. They do not have to kill more then a few people for success.
    Of course it is and the terrorists absolutely love it when their actions cause all the bigots to crawl out of the woodwork and start spouting their hatred and ignorance as it becomes much easier to brainwash another young man if that young man has been isolated and subjected ignorant hatred.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure there will be more attempts by Christmas. Can't have the holiday without body parts flying everywhere =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Christmas markets needing Anti tank barriers and Armed police.. I don't remember this a few years ago.. What changed..
    Im not going to answer that rhetorical question. Might get infracted :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Nice one police! Sadly police wont catch all terrorists before they can act. Its time to block migration from muslim countries and to remove older migrants from our countries in order to make our countries great (SAFE) again.

The world would be a better place if we could contain the (islamist) terrorism in the middle east/africa.
    this isnt just regular stupidity, this is advanced stupidity
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Of course it is and the terrorists absolutely love it when their actions cause all the bigots to crawl out of the woodwork and start spouting their hatred and ignorance as it becomes much easier to brainwash another young man if that young man has been isolated and subjected ignorant hatred.

I am not sure you read what I actually responded to. Your points are just a by-product of the final goal which is to make a fundamental change because of said actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know some people gonna be getting goal this year. Santa isnt happy

Don't fuck with Christmas.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    You are fake news!
    That doesn't disapprove the fact that statistically speaking less people are dying from terrorist attacks now than in the 80s in the UK/Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Christmas markets needing Anti tank barriers and Armed police.. I don't remember this a few years ago.. What changed..
    This is a normal part of living in a large metropolis in the 21st century. Security is nothing new m8.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Im not going to answer that rhetorical question. Might get infracted :/
    Oh, you mean white nationalists running people over in cars or frigid young men shooting up schools and churches.

Why does terrorism belong in Africa and the Middle east? Most of the terrorist attacks in the West have been committed by white men. Let's deport all the white men.
    Are you a troll or just really unintelligent? Was the Manchester bomber white? Was the the attacker at Parliament white? Was the London Bridge attack followed by multiple stabbings carried out by a white person? Or how about the 7/7 bombers, were they white?

What about the Boston bomber?

Just to name a few.
    Last edited by Fonduset; 2017-12-19 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I am shocked that terrorists would think to attack at a time such as Christmas, shocked.

OT: I would be genuinely surprised if there isn't some sort of attack this christmas with the year we're having.
    Exactly my thoughts, I'll be shocked if there isn't a Christmas and New Years terror attack. If I was going to a crowded area in Europe for those days it would always be in the back of my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Four arrests.

I'm sure the Muslim communities don't like these raids however they are a sign of the times that we live in and I hope they have patience.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Nice one police! Sadly police wont catch all terrorists before they can act. Its time to block migration from muslim countries and to remove older migrants from our countries in order to make our countries great (SAFE) again.

The world would be a better place if we could contain the (islamist) terrorism in the middle east/africa.
    British police are known throughout the land for their honesty.

Or...keep the population in fear...

I wonder which it is in reality...