Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

"One day, Silvermoon will stand on the side of the Alliance, I know it"

- Alleria Windrunner's new line on ptr.

Please. Make it happen. That would be glorious to see Lor'Themar being kicked out from Quel'Thalas.

Silvermoon doesn't even have buildings with walls, so who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Silvermoon doesn't even have buildings with walls, so who cares.
    Neither does Exodar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    - Alleria Windrunner's new line on ptr.

Please. Make it happen. That would be glorious to see Lor'Themar being kicked out from Quel'Thalas.
    Alleria is an idiot

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Well thats what happens when you overdose on void. Too much crack for pretty princess and she got deranged.

Also, blizz clearly loves teasing helf fans. Its wonderfully cruel.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2017-12-19 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it would be interesting to see a full fledged invasion from the Alliance to Silvermoon (with the head of the invasion Alleria and Turalyon), with a big group of High Elves and Void Elves backing off the alliance army (maybe have the Sunwell corrupted in the end by Alleria once again, and that could make the transition of the rest of the HE to VE)

Note: Maybe even forcing the BE to look for refuge in Suramar.

Good luck with that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Note: Maybe even forcing the BE to look for refuge in Suramar.
    Alleria wants her people in the Alliance not just the city, them fleeing would defeat the point and most likely shock her to the core, could be fun. Hopefully the blood elves would blow up the sunwell on their way out. Setting Silvermoon on fire etc.

Deleted
    Alleria should go back to cesspit whence she came from while she was with Turalyon.(Argus btw)

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't for gameplay reasons. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Alleria wants her people in the Alliance not just the city, them fleeing would defeat the point and most likely shock her to the core, could be fun. Hopefully the blood elves would blow up the sunwell on their way out. Setting Silvermoon on fire etc.
    She just need to go with Veressa way of thinking and see the HE and VE as her people and the BE as traitors. (Done)

Note: And having in mind that Veressa was the one who explained everything, i wouldn't be surprised if she have no love for them.

"One day, Silvermoon will stand on the side of the Alliance, I know it"

- Alleria Windrunner's line from Alleria's new head buddies.

7+ Year Old Account
    If everyone in WoW said something and become true we would be fucked by now.

Would be nice if Lorthemar kills her tough, He is cool

7+ Year Old Account
    Go Horde or Go Home. But in this case stay out of those elves' home.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

i mean, she obviously just wasn't told of the human's repeated betrayals of quel'thalas.

vereesa was the one talking to her, she likely doesn't even know about garithos and would lie and paint sin'dorei as traitors in the dalaran incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    She just need to go with Veressa way of thinking and see the HE and VE as her people and the BE as traitors. (Done)

Note: And having in mind that Veressa was the one who explained everything, i wouldn't be surprised if she have no love for them.
    According to her voice files she has, even after her exile and the high and void elves simply aren't numerous enough to hold Silvermoon let alone Quel'thalas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    If everyone in WoW said something and become true we would be fucked by now.

Would be nice if Lorthemar kills her tough, He is cool
    It doesn't have to happen, but she can try (and IMHO that's where the interesting part is)

Note: Maybe even have the Horde attack Exodar latter in retaliation (it would be nice to give those cities some love, even if that love stays as a scenario and not actual change of the city)

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah she is showing a very late stage of stockholm syndrome...
    she does know that alliance tried to kill 'her ppl' twice, on sight, by her 'beloved' husband race the humans
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i mean, she obviously just wasn't told of the human's repeated betrayals of quel'thalas.

vereesa was the one talking to her, she likely doesn't even know about garithos and would lie and paint sin'dorei as traitors in the dalaran incident.
    not sure she even knows abour arthas and the scourge alleria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    According to her voice files she has, even after her exile and the high and void elves simply aren't numerous enough to hold Silvermoon let alone Quel'thalas.
    Well they could hold Silvermoon (only) with the might of the Alliance (yeah they are not many but they have the whole Alliance at their side).

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Repeated betrayals when it was only Garithos that betrayed them, not humanity as a whole.