Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Gui_Montag

Was there another named firebat guy in the game?
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Gui_Montag

Was there another named firebat guy in the game?
    Franko Tildon.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Franko Tildon.
    yuck an sc2 character. Gui or bust.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Franko Tildon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    yuck an sc2 character. Gui or bust.
    this guy's name is blaze, apparently. so he's not an established character, unless we'd meet him in a new nova op or something.

this is the first character they've added that's not an established character, right?

Lunara, Morales, Hammer, Probius (sort of, I mean, they claim he's the guy from the cinematic but there's nothing supporting that except the say so )
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-12-22 at 03:25 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    This would be my guess as well. Every single other hero on that list has been accurate. Firebat is the only one missing.
    yeah it was bassicly for sure since that list got the last 7 heros right, we just needed to know when
    there was also that firebat 3d model in the kelthuzad "behind the scenes" video, at one point you see hanzo and alexstraza on their list, and then later you see on a computer screen the firebat model
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Bummed out it's not Gui Montag. Why not use already established characters (however minor) instead of making up new ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Lunara, Morales, Hammer, Probius (sort of, I mean, they claim he's the guy from the cinematic but there's nothing supporting that except the say so )
    The D3 nephalem characters, Brightwing, Murky.

morales is no where in the uh co-op or nova missions? hammer's in the co-op missions.

i thought lunara was in wow? just not really having any character or anything. i know she's in the druid order hall, but that came after her inclusion in hots.

and probius is definitely one i didn't consider.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The D3 nephalem characters, Brightwing, Murky.
    d3 nephalem are established though. at least vala and li-ming are, they're the character you play as in d3(i wish they would give the necromancer a canon name, since she's canon female.)

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    morales is no where in the uh co-op or nova missions? hammer's in the co-op missions.
    Pretty sure they were added after HotS.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Pretty sure they were added after HotS.
    huh, figured they were a part of raynor's raiders or something in the campaign, especially hammer.

it's not really like it matters though, as long as the hero's cool. then they could be added to the other games if they're cool enough, like hammer(i love her so much)

I think it's kind of a Mylune/Lunara situation where they weren't happy with the established character(s) or something. Like, why add the dryad who wants to save fuzzy little animals when you can add the first daughter of Cenarius, who we coincidentally never heard of before. They could have also just said Mylune was that dryad, just as they did for Probius but w/e. Neither Gui Montag or Franko Tildon are that well established either way.

I'm just happy we're getting another bruiser. Though he might be semi-ranged like D.Va, kinda hope he packs more of a punch.

Gui Montag might cause copyright issues. Wasnt that name from Fahrenheit 451?

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Bummed out it's not Gui Montag. Why not use already established characters (however minor) instead of making up new ones?
    To be fair, Montag isn't an established character either, just a name for the default Heroic version of the Firebat.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Gui Montag might cause copyright issues. Wasnt that name from Fahrenheit 451?
    The 451 character is called GUY Montag... It's not much, but it's probably enough to keep them safe .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Mixed feelings. Love that we're getting a Firebat, but I didn't expect to see the SC2 version of the suit which looks more like a Marauder. I guess that should have been obvious since both Hammer and the Morales are based on the SC2 designs.
    I'm sure there'll be a skin for it.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Meh 0 interest once again.
    hard to judge not knowing how he'll play out and what possible skins they have, really
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    hard to judge not knowing how he'll play out and what possible skins they have, really
    Well if I find the theme of given hero uniteresting then there is a very small chance I will play it more than 6-7 level to have a grasp of his mechanics. Unless his kit is amazingly fun I wont touch it pasy that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

this is the first character they've added that's not an established character, right?
    Lunara... Brightwing... Sgt. Hammer... Morales... Probius... Murky... All of the D3 nephalem...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Lunara... Brightwing... Sgt. Hammer... Morales... Probius... Murky... All of the D3 nephalem...
    hold the phone. probius was established since september 13th 2015 so the release of lotv cinematic
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC