Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    He's everything I never knew I wanted. Great start of the year, hot damn.

First hero I'm seriously excited to play since Li Ming, he looks awesome!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    No... they made up Sgt. Hammer exclusively for HotS, and then later added her to LOV

Also, her last name isn't "hammer," that's a nickname. So there's no relation there.
    That's true, same was with Morales and probably same will happend with Blaze.

https://psionic-storm.com/en/heros/blaze/

Psionic storm has updated with all of Blaze's kit and talents.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    omfg, i fucking love his fel reaver skin.

i hope it turns all his fire green.
    If it DOESN'T turn his fire green, then they have failed across the board.

edit: Okay, I checked his talents...

I can't see a build I want to play. I don't mean that in a bad way either! It's not that I can't find talents I like, it's that I can't pick the talent that looks best XD. Looks like he's got a lot of solid options that can be picked to suit what the game demands. Blizz have REALLY knocked it out of the park with their first hero of 2018.

Let us hope he survives the PTR/First month of release without being gutted.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2018-01-03 at 12:45 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Kinda reminds me of Chen. Douses enemies in liquid and ignites them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Kinda reminds me of Chen. Douses enemies in liquid and ignites them.
    Yeah, the reddit post about this guy us FULL of salty Chen mains getting upset about that.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah, the reddit post about this guy us FULL of salty Chen mains getting upset about that.
    Chen was left in the dust a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    Yup, and he didn't get a new skin since forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instant buy for me, really love his kit
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    That's why they're all so salty XD. Most of them are refuring to Blaze as "Chen 2.0" or "The Chen Rework we asked for".

Hopefully those ppl will realize that characters can have similar themes and be mechanically different.

Accusation they are the same because "fire requires fuel" is as odd an idea of "chinese based expansion having a race based on the two most fampus things from china is obv based on a movie"

- - - Updated - - -

Like chen is a backline harrasser and blaze is area control.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Finally a hero I genuinely enjoy a lot and find interesting.. been too damn long

I will enjoy going into the bunkwr only to watch my team mates attempt to run and die as they are hunted down. Juat like with medivac

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people compare firebat to chen, they have different roles and play completely differently

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I will enjoy going into the bunkwr only to watch my team mates attempt to run and die as they are hunted down. Juat like with medivac
    medivac doesn't give you protection, it's a mobility tool, to clear long distances. Bunker is deliberately made for your team to stay alive longer in teamfights. You don't drop a medivac midfight and run away, because it'll be just shot down, it's designed this way. You can use it as your personal defensive cooldown, but that's it. Bunker is completely different
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post

Like chen is a backline harrasser and blaze is area control.
    Yeah, if a hero is guilty of being Chen 2.0, I'd say that's Genji. Though even Chen and Genji have significant differences.

If Blaze is making anyone look bad, it's Garrosh. I can enoy Garrosh but I feel like Blaze just seems like the objectively more fun/interesting hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I don't get why people compare firebat to chen, they have different roles and play completely differently
    Probably because they both have "soak enemy in liquid and set them on fire" ability combos, except Chen's is old, looks bad and feels wonky, and this is all new, flashy, has 2 charges, combo potential and so on.

Also because Chen has been left to rot without any changes other than pointless nerf and this just adds salt to the wound of Chen players.

I don't play Chen and don't really care about him, but I understand Chen players frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post

- - - Updated - - -

medivac doesn't give you protection, it's a mobility tool, to clear long distances. Bunker is deliberately made for your team to stay alive longer in teamfights. You don't drop a medivac midfight and run away, because it'll be just shot down, it's designed this way. You can use it as your personal defensive cooldown, but that's it. Bunker is completely different
    Thats what i meant. Medivac can work if you use it to escape from a safe area but ive had allies in throwing distance panic and run to their doom. I assume the same will happen here as people take their chances running in the same direction as hanzos dragon while we watch them getting obliterated in the bunker.

This guy is basically Chen but good/useful.

That's hilarious.