Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    This guy is basically Chen but good/useful.

    That's hilarious.
    sounds like someone doesnt know how to play chen
    I grew up Horde, and as a proud orc shaman I cant understand these people. "ooh we blew up your city and killed everyone you care about but thats no reason to be angry" "oh we destroyed your entire country and murdered your son, but get over it" "Oh we invade foreign countries and melt, torture and mind control our victims but the Alliance were negligent and accidentally sent Tauren into dangerous territory. THEY are the evil ones" The players hate hypocrites more than murderers

  2. #102
    Immortal Austilias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,351
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    sounds like someone doesnt know how to play chen
    Chen's good if the enemy team has no mobility whatsoever, which is on a very limited number of occasions.
    "A writer who says that there are no truths, or that all truth is 'merely relative,' is asking you not to believe him. So don't." - Roger Scruton
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I see no point in compelling integration. If you can't make your society sufficiently enticing to integrate willingly, then perhaps its not so superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing wrong with Islam.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Chen's good if the enemy team has no mobility whatsoever, which is on a very limited number of occasions.
    and no CC. Which limits that even further.

    Chen excels in his niche, but his niche is... way too narrow.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

  4. #104
    Titan Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    12,273
    Okay, bothered around on him a little bit... He's pretty fun! Feels nicely durable, good disruption, but boy does his damage SUCK though, until you hit 20 and get Burn Notice...

    Am I the only one that thinks Burn Notice and Incinerator Gauntlets needs to swap places? Blaze needs the DoT and snare WAY more than he needs the minion damage and laughable AoE increase. Seems like making people wait till 20 to get that talent is kinda mean, seeing as many games wont get there.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

    Blog Seventeen is live! A quick preview of three upcoming releases, all of which you will WANT to pick up!

    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/17-blog-17

  5. #105
    Immortal Frozen Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Forsaken Lands of Sweden
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Okay, bothered around on him a little bit... He's pretty fun! Feels nicely durable, good disruption, but boy does his damage SUCK though, until you hit 20 and get Burn Notice...

    Am I the only one that thinks Burn Notice and Incinerator Gauntlets needs to swap places? Blaze needs the DoT and snare WAY more than he needs the minion damage and laughable AoE increase. Seems like making people wait till 20 to get that talent is kinda mean, seeing as many games wont get there.
    Incinerator Gauntlets enables him to lane clear very fast without using up many resources. Having that at lvl 7 means that he is capable of defending pushes from Specialists on his own as well objective pushes (more importantly, the first objective push) on maps like Braxis Holdout and its Zerg waves without wasting every drop of mana to have to teleport back. It is a very solid talent and it's usefulness in both the lanes and on camps are what I prefer for a Warrior tank.

  6. #106
    Pandaren Monk RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,935
    After finally leveling him to level 5, I got to say I don't really enjoy playing him.

    He is a good Hero, but he seems very unintuitive to play to me. It seems super weird because he feels more like a "bruiser mage" than a tank or melee brawler. Definitely not my style, but I appreaciate the design.

    I think he is a great addition that doesn't feel gimmicky in no shape or form as last three releases before him.

  7. #107
    Titan Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    11,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Incinerator Gauntlets enables him to lane clear very fast without using up many resources. Having that at lvl 7 means that he is capable of defending pushes from Specialists on his own as well objective pushes (more importantly, the first objective push) on maps like Braxis Holdout and its Zerg waves without wasting every drop of mana to have to teleport back. It is a very solid talent and it's usefulness in both the lanes and on camps are what I prefer for a Warrior tank.
    Especially with IAS stimpacks... He melts through zergs really fast.

    Honestly he doesn't seem to be a big enough threat in teamfights, i had to preserve at least one oil spill (unless i pick "ignited oil spill slow enemies" talent. Especially with incinerating gauntlets because oil spill becomes simply weak ground dot + healing effect) to avoid being walked around and ignored. At one point of the game fucking morales was standing next to me healing Arthas and i barely scratched her face with IAS stims on while she giggled at me.

    I just kinda confused wat do in teamfights, in some cases i have to preserve everything, wait for enemies to jump in the decide if i lock down target to kill (leaving my allies to fend for themselves) or ram enemy initiator to stop their progression into our back, spill oil everywhere for 40% slow (it annoys me so much that incinerating gloves ignite oil spills i can't even) and hope that my allies do everything right.

    Bunker drop is awesome. I can't say anything more about it, it's just good. It has like 20 seconds downtime, gives armour and ability to pop some decent damage into opponents. I was so funny to see Genji pop his ult and everyone hiding in a bunker and burning him to crisp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •