Deleted

Why are women so dishonest?

Ok, since the only replies are just calling the OP a creep, going to shut this down as unproductive

closing
    Why am I being punished for people derailing my thread? Reposting this here. Leave this open now and do your job properly. Infract the people who are insulting me.

Recently I have had two approaches that really confused me.

One was a 17-year-old girl in a bookstore. She was picking out a book for her mother as a gift and she picked Lolita. I'm currently reading the book, and I've seen both movies, so we talked about that for a bit. I opened her by saying she looks really cute, so I was under the impression she knew what I wanted. We chatted for a bit, she smiled a lot, and at the end I went for her number. I suggested we meet for drinks some time. She said she had a boyfriend. I told her I wasn't interested in being her boyfriend, but she didn't want to give out her number, so I went for her facebook. I added her, and then said goodbye, kissing her on both cheeks. During this she had a wide smile on her face and didn't in any way show that she was uncomfortable with this.

When I got home, she texted me on facebook that she felt uncomfortable when I touched her and that she wouldn't go for drinks with some stranger.

I'm just wondering, why didn't she tell me right then and there? She neither told me verbally, nor non-verbally, any of this. So how am I supposed to know?

Another incident happened a couple of days ago. A girl at university was walking home and I walked after her for a couple of minutes, then catching up with her, tapping her on the shoulder and telling her she looked really nice. We talked about this and that, basically same thing happened here, asking for number, her mentioning her boyfriend, I'm telling her I don't want to be her boyfriend, and she then gives me her number. Then I say goodbye, open my arms wide, say "come here", she comes and embraces me with a wide smile on her face and I give her kisses on her cheeks, left and right, and we part ways. Later we text and she says that she found that my "ambush" felt really weird to her.

Again I ask, why didn't she say so? Why did she not let me know in any way? By her body language and facial expressions, you could've thought we were really close to each other. Not the slightest sign of discomfort.

Deleted
    you gon get banned so hard m8

Still creepy.

Stop touching girls you dont know. Next question.

As a female, Your approach is wayyyyy to strong never start out with "oh your cute", you should make small talk first and then if all is going well like the female is NOT mentioning their boyfriend then ask for her number.

Deleted
    Stop behaving like a sex offender

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    Stop touching girls you dont know. Next question.
    One time, I offered a handshake to a girl, and she instead went for the hug. Was that ok? Or did she violate me? I barely knew her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol this is gonna get locked even faster. I am actually giggling right now at this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Stop behaving like a sex offender
    Sex offenders now tell women that they look nice and ask them out? I thought they pull women into bushes and assrape them?

Can't tell if you are a troll or not so here ya go

https://www.google.com/search?q=man+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Why am I being punished for people derailing my thread? Reposting this here. Leave this open now and do your job properly. Infract the people who are insulting me.

Recently I have had two approaches that really confused me.

One was a 17-year-old girl in a bookstore. She was picking out a book for her mother as a gift and she picked Lolita. I'm currently reading the book, and I've seen both movies, so we talked about that for a bit. I opened her by saying she looks really cute, so I was under the impression she knew what I wanted. We chatted for a bit, she smiled a lot, and at the end I went for her number. I suggested we meet for drinks some time. She said she had a boyfriend. I told her I wasn't interested in being her boyfriend, but she didn't want to give out her number, so I went for her facebook. I added her, and then said goodbye, kissing her on both cheeks. During this she had a wide smile on her face and didn't in any way show that she was uncomfortable with this.

When I got home, she texted me on facebook that she felt uncomfortable when I touched her and that she wouldn't go for drinks with some stranger.

I'm just wondering, why didn't she tell me right then and there? She neither told me verbally, nor non-verbally, any of this. So how am I supposed to know?

Another incident happened a couple of days ago. A girl at university was walking home and I walked after her for a couple of minutes, then catching up with her, tapping her on the shoulder and telling her she looked really nice. We talked about this and that, basically same thing happened here, asking for number, her mentioning her boyfriend, I'm telling her I don't want to be her boyfriend, and she then gives me her number. Then I say goodbye, open my arms wide, say "come here", she comes and embraces me with a wide smile on her face and I give her kisses on her cheeks, left and right, and we part ways. Later we text and she says that she found that my "ambush" felt really weird to her.

Again I ask, why didn't she say so? Why did she not let me know in any way? By her body language and facial expressions, you could've thought we were really close to each other. Not the slightest sign of discomfort.

Maybe you should try to not come off as creepy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmagoriaX View Post
    As a female, Your approach is wayyyyy to strong never start out with "oh your cute", you should make small talk first and then if all is going well like the female is NOT mentioning their boyfriend then ask for her number.
    That's actually the best way to open them, because they immediately know what you want. How am I supposed to make smalltalk with a girl that is walking somewhere? I would have to pretend I wanted something else from here, which she would at some point sense, and then it would feel creepy towards her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this thread isnt going to go any better. Do nto make sexist threads

closing