View Poll Results: Do you girls care about their height???

Voters
72. This poll is closed
  • Yes

40 55.56%
  • No

8 11.11%
  • I don't care as long as we love each other

24 33.33%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It is unlikely most women experience pain from penetration during sex. Surveys and analysis indicate the average US penis size is around 5.5 inches and most women polled prefer around 7 to 7.5 inches. Most female toys also exceed the length and girth of the average male penis.

It is also socially uncommon for women to indicate or suggest smaller penises are preferable.

Perhaps you personally might feel pain during intercourse, which sucks I am sure, but I would say this is a minority view and experience of penetration (esp. vaginal) among women. However, that is totally outside of any experience I have had as a woman and as far as I know any experience expressed to me by other women and what various sex studies suggest.
    Don't you fucking dare hit me with these truth bombs...

Curls up and cries.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    Today men are getting taller and women are getting shorter. This is because tall men have higher chances to breed, and the next generation will be even taller. Likewise, men aren't fans of women who are taller than them, so short women have higher odds of reproducing, making the next generation of women even shorter.
    Aside from the general discussion, what about the next generation of women born to tall men, are they not also going to be tall and therefore less desirable / able to breed; or does it in fact not work like that? Or are you suggesting men are more attracted to women the shorter they get (which is how I interpreted your third sentence)?
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2017-12-27 at 04:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Don't you fucking dare hit me with these truth bombs...

Curls up and cries.
    There there Bigzoman. Don't worry fella, Fencers just has a bucket for a fanny.

Thread closed! Cya next week!

I'm 5'3, so anyone shorter than me is rather short. I see a lot of men near my height, but rarely shorter :P I dated someone who was 5'5 once, and I didn't really like looking eye level with him. It threw me off. All the men in my family are over 5'10 (4 uncles, grandpa, father, and 10 male cousins), so I'm just used to... looking up at everyone :P

My husband is 6'2, and he's absolutely perfect! Can reach all the things, AND use me as an arm rest. Hugs are also very nice. If I wore heels... me even being near his height wouldn't be an issue :P

Taller usually, but it depends on the women

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It is unlikely most women experience pain from penetration during sex. Surveys and analysis indicate the average US penis size is around 5.5 inches and most women polled prefer around 7 to 7.5 inches. Most female toys also exceed the length and girth of the average male penis.

It is also socially uncommon for women to indicate or suggest smaller penises are preferable.

Perhaps you personally might feel pain during intercourse, which sucks I am sure, but I would say this is a minority view and experience of penetration (esp. vaginal) among women. However, that is totally outside of any experience I have had as a woman and as far as I know any experience expressed to me by other women and what various sex studies suggest.
    Google "most sold dildo", and you'll see the top hit on Amazon to be a 6.7 inch dildo, with 5.2 insertable inches.
    From my limited experience, length matters less than girth. Length gives pain, girth gives pleasure!

10+ Year Old Account
    since multiple warnings aren't enough, I'm closing the thread. Talking about penis size or any other kind of sex talk is never allowed on these forums