15+ Year Old Account

[TV] Dark (2017)

Anyone seen it yet?

People compare it to Stranger Things but I think it's more like Lost (just not on an island). Very mysterious, very well done and great acting (but make sure you watch with original, german sound and english subtitles.)

The only problem I have with this TV show is that it pretty much ignores The Buttlerfly Effect. At least in the first 4 episodes I've seen. I have yet to see how it will develop.

It's a Netflix show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I've seen the whole season. I think the comparison to Stranger Things is wrong. It can only be made in so far as there's missing people involved. The science fiction premise of Dark is different from that of ST.

As far as the show, I enjoyed it although mid way through the season, it got a bit confusing.

Deleted
    I'm so embarrassed why does such a good show have a made in Germany marker? I mean the whole plot is rather good.

Still why are there 3 man made "doors"? First there is some kind of "Mythos" like ancient "magic" then it gets resolved and all what doesn't feel right are these 3 doors. They better explain it as some "future result".
    Last edited by mmocb759c3dfe2; 2018-02-08 at 12:04 AM.