Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, I get it. It's just kind of a pet peeve of mine that people keep knocking on the Germans for Hitler and forgetting about Napoleon. Aside from sheer number of casualties he was just as bad for the social upheaval he caused.
    But we don't. We knock over the Germans because your government is single handedly determined to fuck over Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    You sound like they are parasites and they have to be avoided at any cost. I would like to see you in their place and then we could have a talk.
    That's exactly what they are.

I suppose those poor "refugees" didn't hear what they do to muslims in Balkans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    hahahahaha look at this, they """""demand""""" to be let in here, without literally any kind of document. They, in their arrogance, believe they have RIGHT to enter any country they desire and that everyone should just let them in.

I, as Croat, also demand to be allowed to enter USA without visa or passport, and just leech off them. Do people see how ridiculous that sounds? They should all be deported to their homeland's nearest country thats not war torn, which would be Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia etc, and definitely shouldnt be allowed to enter, let alone to stay in Europe.
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    But we don't. We knock over the Germans because your government is single handedly determined to fuck over Europe.
    Since when am I German? Nobody told me.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

The so-called "Refugees" are a bit of a problem here, but they cause the problems indirectly;

The government loves to bend over to pro-EU policies and would do anything to get the EU funds, which also means taking refugees and whatever;

We literally have so many problems with pensions that aren't enough, not enough jobs, the capital is the only place that will give you a future, somewhat close to the "Western European" one and so much more. But we "spend" the money we get on helping refugees while not looking at ourselves...

Oh right, another thing is around 50k Bulgarians vanish from BG every year, while the gypsies keep breeding like rabbits, so we don't really need more refugees that aren't Bulgarians, because we will become a minority if something magical doesn't happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, I get it. It's just kind of a pet peeve of mine that people keep knocking on the Germans for Hitler and forgetting about Napoleon. Aside from sheer number of casualties he was just as bad for the social upheaval he caused.
    If Macron goes full Merkel, I will keep this is mind

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    If Macron goes full Merkel, I will keep this is mind
    Unless he conquers half of Europe and the shattered remnants of the nations he conquered have to be put back together in different shapes like puzzle pieces Macron will have a long way to go. Take a look at a map of Europe circa 1780, then another one 1820. Western Europe had to be redrawn.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.