7+ Year Old Account

The USA Feels so Outdated

All other developed countries offer universal healthcare and are advancing on offering free college tuition as well. Even though the USA is a very technologically advanced nation and we have the highest GDP, living in this country I feel like I am stuck in the stone age in terms of social policy progress.

Anyone feel the same?

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    All other developed countries offer universal healthcare and are advancing on offering free college tuition as well. Even though the USA is a very technologically advanced nation and we have the highest GDP, living in this country I feel like I am stuck in the stone age in terms of social policy progress.

Anyone feel the same?
    Yep, Sadly there is more people who care about there guns over improving the country.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep, Sadly there is more people who care about there guns over improving the country.
    Guns are the least of our worries. It's the dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post

Anyone feel the same?
    You're welcome to leave.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just nation bashy for the sake of bashy

Closing