10+ Year Old Account

Class Mount Flight form sit animation

I just want to say it is about time we finally got this! And it actually looks really good... Praise be to Druid god!

I'd have preferred something more upright, but that would probably look rather silly with a rider.

Yes very happy might actually use this form now!

I hope they fix the guardian bear animations soon :-(

Deleted
    Now they just need to give troll druids travel form (the bat) a sitting position.

I know they should hang instead but sitting's a start.

"About time" and "too little, too late". Still didn't add it to the mount journal (as promised by Blizzard) and it's still butt ugly + way too large.

But, hey, at least it can perch like 3 patches later.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

This is great news but please teach it to walk as well. We spend so little time in flight enabled zones.

Deleted
    I was 100% sure they would never EVER touch these forms again.

I'm excited.

YES! Now I won't end up snapping my wings in two repeatedly when I accidentally press X twice while in lunarwing form! (For those who don't already know: Your wings flap backwards for a few seconds during the missing "stand up" animation.)

Now the Only thing missing is an extra Button for the new Lunarwing form so you can decide if you want to be a beautifull Crow, Sentinel ooor a taxi for your guildmates

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Now the Only thing missing is an extra Button for the new Lunarwing form so you can decide if you want to be a beautifull Crow, Sentinel ooor a taxi for your guildmates
    I still don't get why they didn't go with this option, but did do so for the "Stag Form". Makes no sense.

Alternatively, just put it in the mount journal, which would also give us another button for it.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    It's a horrible looking form tbh. I'll stick with the crow.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    It's a horrible looking form tbh. I'll stick with the crow.
    or the sentinel owl ... That owl looks so good that it should have been the class mount special.

Just tried the animation, it's good to see they added something to the mount but yeah we do need a nice walking animation for the owl desperately!

They should add a "talk" animation involving gesticulating with the wings. Zelda players will know what i mean.

Fix Guardian bear animations? What’s wrong with them?

Our Class Mount still looks like a derp. I want the head changed into something not moronic. The owl is a predator with near-perfect night vision, fantastic hearing and silent flight. It’s Nature’s version of a stealth fighter. Do you feel that impression is conveyed by our Class Mount?

And what’s even more surprising is that our Feral forms (Bear and Cat) were made much more viscous in Legion - with a LOT of really awesome looking choices as well. After all those beautiful and badass looking skins, patch 7.2 drops with Derpy Owl! I mean, it’s shaming the real owls!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post
    And what’s even more surprising is that our Feral forms (Bear and Cat) were made much more viscous in Legion
    They were? I mean, i know cats can get through pretty small openings and such, but what about the bears? Did they become more jelly-like or something, to be better able to absorb punishment?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They were? I mean, i know cats can get through pretty small openings and such, but what about the bears? Did they become more jelly-like or something, to be better able to absorb punishment?
    Vicious - obviously.