Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Didnt get my BiS Owl Legendaries- Relevel?

Title says it all.

Got the chest first, then prydaz and then promise of elune

Should i just level a new moonkin and hope for BiS legendaries this time?

Deleted
    No the rate at which you gain Legos is quick enough even after the BLP on the first 2 just keep doing lego content especially augus is great for both that and gearing in general. All the rares, chest and invasions have chance to drop em.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    No the rate at which you gain Legos is quick enough even after the BLP on the first 2 just keep doing lego content especially augus is great for both that and gearing in general. All the rares, chest and invasions have chance to drop em.
    its taking like 5-6 days (consistently for everyone) for each legendary and i keep getting the bad ones

I would definitely create a new character and pay for a level 100 boost(TM) from the Blizzard Store(TM). Then you only level 100-110 in a day and start on your path to the best legendary items Azeroth(TM) has to offer. Then you can dismantle the Legion(TM) at will as the most powerful Archdruid(TM).

Quote Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
    I would definitely create a new character and pay for a level 100 boost(TM) from the Blizzard Store(TM). Then you only level 100-110 in a day and start on your path to the best legendary items Azeroth(TM) has to offer. Then you can dismantle the Legion(TM) at will as the most powerful Archdruid(TM).
    You forgot to suggest that he farm the gold on the old character first and buy the wow token to buy all that stuff with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Title says it all.

As far as you I am going to hazard a guess hat you are no good at DPS and think its due to the fact that you dont have your BIS legos. Those will not fix the issue sadly.

Leveling a new char would just open you up to getting the "bad" legendaries again.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Leveling a new char would just open you up to getting the "bad" legendaries again.
    100% this. Your current char already has some bad ones so they are removed from the pool of potential drops meaning chances of getting the better ones are higher than they would be on a newly leveled char with no legendaries.
    Ily mmoc

Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    Over the 3 characters that I play for Legion, I have around 25 Leggos, never got any from Rare/Chest from invasions. All have been boss drops, except for one which was actually from Blingtron.

Is there a reason you must have BiS legendaries?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah I did that, ended up getting the same legendaries so it was pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Over the 3 characters that I play for Legion, I have around 25 Leggos, never got any from Rare/Chest from invasions. All have been boss drops, except for one which was actually from Blingtron.
    I got KJ trinket from one of those random treasure chests in Argus. And Sephuz's when I bought a ring from the 910 vendor in Argus.

Since the OP made this thread not long ago: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...till-have-time I see his "fotm reroll project" just stumbled over the first stone.

No idea why anyone post leggo soft-cap removal would still cling to the idea of relevelling toons of the same class / spec, you can't get the same crapo legendary on the same char, but you can get it again and again and again on the new ones if you decide to roll another copy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, as of today I have all Boomkin Legendaries apart from Oneth's and Fel Essence, but can't give up now.
    At worst it's only 2 weeks worth of bad-luck protection farming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    I recently got velens from a rare in the south of krokun and just this week got the guardian cloak from an invasion. gotten norganans on my lock from a chest

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Since the OP made this thread not long ago: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...till-have-time I see his "fotm reroll project" just stumbled over the first stone.

No idea why anyone post leggo soft-cap removal would still cling to the idea of relevelling toons of the same class / spec, you can't get the same crapo legendary on the same char, but you can get it again and again and again on the new ones if you decide to roll another copy.
    This makes me happy he got shit legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I promise nobody cares outside of you about that extra little dps that they give

It's a game not a job
    Unless he's trying to push high-end Mythic keys or doing high-end Mythic raiding since he probs won't be let in without them.

That said, if those aren't things the OP cares about, then why do they even need BiS leggos?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    But they’ve basically admitted it was bad. It’s not sticking around in bfa. It obviously still sucks and I’m still not going to gear any alts, but I’m done. No point.
    Which is sad because the philosophy was fine, it was the actual items that was the problem. The "Oh cool, a super neato item!" feeling was replaced with "FUCKING GARBAGE AGAIN!!!".

Easy fixes, take your pick:
    - Make the leggos all utility-based and not performance-boosting.
    - Make the leggos class-based and not spec based (so there's way less of them).
    - Give us a way to work towards them such as a bar or meter that shows how much more stuff we have to do to be guaranteed one, though one can drop sooner than the meter says, the meter is just for a "this is when you are GUARANTEED a leggo" or "this is how much BLP you have".
    - Let us pick the legendary.

Extra fix: Make the tokens you get from having every leggo just be what we get instead (but for your class), so you can at least be whatever loot spec and open the token AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Well, as of today I have all Boomkin Legendaries apart from Oneth's and Fel Essence, but can't give up now.
    At worst it's only 2 weeks worth of bad-luck protection farming
    Got the belt first and Oneth's second. Just recently did I finally get the Dreamcatcher where it seems like it doesn't matter anymore and all that's left is the cloak, kj trinket, prydaz, and the Fel Essence; I get the feeling the Fel Essence is the last one I'll get by the time the expac ends.

Title says it all.

Yes, but before you do that you have to also delete every other toon from your account. When you have only one character on your account you are guaranted to get two bis legendaries as first two

Deleted
    Title says it all.

Important part is what you want to do with your Boomkin. IF

1: Do LFR, daily heoric chatt with friends and poorn RP in goldshire then no. Dont need 2 remake your toon, in fact you can keep play and dont need to bother about legendarys or realy anything tbh. Same if you just want to Pug heoic raids and do a few +10 etc. Need a guild to get into heroric raid thu without good legendarys and curve

2: If you aim is mytic rading and +20 myt+ dungeons then NO you do not need to remake your toon. What you do need is to hardcore farm legendarys thu. As without atleast some of the BIS you not doing good enought to bring. Also to start do +15,s and up you prob need a guild as you dont have high Io score in start. Atm most +17 and up demand 2,5-3k +IO score from a pug they dont know. https://raider.io/antorus-the-burnin...s/world/mythic

I rerolled in october, took me 5 weeks to farm hardcore to get 9 legendarys inc the 4 BIS. This incude do al raids in al difficultes, al weekly reset mytic dungeons and every day kill al rare elites and open chests in new area + invasions in new area. I did ignore the emissary boxes mainly due to they ineffective time spent vs chance on loot. Avrage drop was 2 legendarys / week even if I third week got bracers shoulders and SOTA ring.

Also spend al crystals on trinkets, open them just after you get a legendary so you lessen the risk you get legendary trinket. This to increace chance on Arcano who is major improment.

For rest gear you need a guild tbh, if you can get gear funneled thru mytic clear + heroic 1 week you have 4 set aswell.

In al after ding 110 it take you around 3-4 weeks to have enought gear and legendarys to accualy be able to preform well in the endgame content. To be outstanding it take another 2-3 weeks depending on your luck.

Good players have good rng (and work hard)
    Last edited by mmoc499a953f73; 2017-12-31 at 11:52 AM.

Wouldn't it be worse to relevel and get two shitty legendaries again?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.