Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Over the 3 characters that I play for Legion, I have around 25 Leggos, never got any from Rare/Chest from invasions. All have been boss drops, except for one which was actually from Blingtron.
    Majority of my Leggos have come from Emissary Caches but I did get one from a boss the other day which made me rather upset because I was grinding out Argunite to purchase plate boots on my warrior to try and pop Aggramars.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Nevermind the fact that it's much quicker to just grind leggos than it would be to level 1-110, but the entire premise that you want to relevel bc u didn't get his Legos is beyond dumb. I promise nobody cares outside of you about that extra little dps that they give

It's a game not a job
    Tell that to the talents and the playstyles that fundamentally change gameplay locked behind an RNG grind you can't target in any shape whatsoever.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Since the OP made this thread not long ago: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...till-have-time I see his "fotm reroll project" just stumbled over the first stone.

No idea why anyone post leggo soft-cap removal would still cling to the idea of relevelling toons of the same class / spec, you can't get the same crapo legendary on the same char, but you can get it again and again and again on the new ones if you decide to roll another copy.
    we know OP is a complete scrub, if he was as good and as tryhard as he's making out to be on these forums he would be soak bitch sub rogue and 11/11M guess instead he's struggling to pug heroic, shit better reroll for heroic raids!

The people complaining about prydaz being bad are typically the ones who would actually benefit from equipping it.
    Tbh I use it on my warlock all the time, despite having every aff leggo. Between world content dismount protection, and low key protection to ensure I can stand and spam, it's fantastic.

Wow I thought someone necroed a thread from december 2016. But no, it's actually a current one.
    You can farm easily one legendary per week by just doing all raids in lfr/normal/heroic. And you could even add some no-lifer stuff by chain running m+ and doing all rares and chests on both broken shore and argus.
    The difference between the legendaries is by far no longer as big as it was, and is much more defined by your alternatives in the slots than the raw power of the legendaries. So I think this is just some bad attempt at trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Title says it all.

Got the chest first, then prydaz and then promise of elune

Should i just level a new moonkin and hope for BiS legendaries this time?
    GG No re. Try again it's all about doing content and being lucky.

why are you so worried? this is the last raid, you'l have a YEAR of antorus to get your right leggos

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I disagree, the idea was silly from the beginning. Even utility based ones there will be great ones and bad ones. Also the focus became “how much content can you faceroll quickly” instead of “can you complete harder content” because legendaries rewarded you for mowing through easy stuff.
    But all of them will have some use. The superniche use of the DPS trinket is ridiculously small. The use of Prydaz and PoE Boots on the other hand, I've found them incredibly useful in almost any scenario where living longer is important (such as my solo of Nythendra or any soloing content that's a bit difficult like Argus rares). They could easily make more such as:

- Wild Charge's cooldown is reduced and heals you/gives you a bubble.
    - Non-Guardian: Entering Bear Form gives you 20% more DR/Stamina/something. Guardian: Even when not in Bear Form, you still retain your defensive capabilities and Rage as though you never left Bear Form (extra usage/mobility from Cat Form/Wild Charge non-Bear/etc). This could also open up some interesting Balance/Feral/Resto Affinity Guardian interactions.
    - Dash's cooldown is now halved (90s down from 180s) and you no longer have to be in Cat Form to benefit from it. In addition, it no longer puts you in Cat Form when you activate it.
    - Sephuz's Secret, minus the Haste part, but now also applies to ANY CC or movement-impairing effect (including Snares) as well as Silences, even if you didn't interrupt a spellcast.
    - Healing yourself in any way, actively or passively (including Healthstones/Potions, Talents like Ysera's Gift, Frenzied Rejuvenation, Touch of the Moon, etc) increases your Avoidance (or Leech).

These are just ones I literally thought of off the top of my head and on the spot, for the record. Just an assortment of fun benefits that don't directly make you stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    why are you so worried? this is the last raid, you'l have a YEAR of antorus to get your right leggos

Blizzard doesn't have a year. 7.3.5 should be coming pretty early Q1 (I'm thinking late Jan/early Feb) along with the pre-orders for BfA. Expect the Beta to be up around early Q2, probs a Q3 8.0+late Q3 release. There's no way they can keep us in Legion til Q4.

WoW hemorrhages players in the last raid when it lasts too long and they know this. Any tier can hemorrhage players, but it's mostly in the last one since people know it takes forever for anything new to come. They've been really good at pushing out patches pretty quickly for this entire expansion, I do expect a late Q3 release, and TBH that's being a tad generous. They know they can't afford to lose THAT many players, esp given how weak the BfA reveal was. They need us to be playing that shit ASAP so they can move on to Expansion 8.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2018-01-01 at 12:16 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Another bad that thinks not having the BIS is whats making him bad, go through his other post hes all about FOTM

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Another bad that thinks not having the BIS is whats making him bad, go through his other post hes all about FOTM
    Boomkin isn't even, nor has it ever been, FOTM this entire expansion, unless you count our absurd AoE DPS that's only good when adds actually live longer than 5 seconds (Antoran High Command).
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Unless he's trying to push high-end Mythic keys or doing high-end Mythic raiding since he probs won't be let in without them.
    but he isnt. so thats a bad argument and nullified itself right there.

Um... wtf?

What's there to say that you wouldn't get "bad legendaries" on a new character too, and that's AFTER spending all those hours releveling it...

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Unless he's trying to push high-end Mythic keys or doing high-end Mythic raiding since he probs won't be let in without them.

That said, if those aren't things the OP cares about, then why do they even need BiS leggos?

- - - Updated - - -

Which is sad because the philosophy was fine, it was the actual items that was the problem. The "Oh cool, a super neato item!" feeling was replaced with "FUCKING GARBAGE AGAIN!!!".

Easy fixes, take your pick:
    - Make the leggos all utility-based and not performance-boosting.
    - Make the leggos class-based and not spec based (so there's way less of them).
    - Give us a way to work towards them such as a bar or meter that shows how much more stuff we have to do to be guaranteed one, though one can drop sooner than the meter says, the meter is just for a "this is when you are GUARANTEED a leggo" or "this is how much BLP you have".
    - Let us pick the legendary.

Extra fix: Make the tokens you get from having every leggo just be what we get instead (but for your class), so you can at least be whatever loot spec and open the token AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
    If they are trying to push higher level keys prydaz ends up being a viable option depending on the dungeon and affixes for the week. Either way deleting a toon and restarting is lunacy.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post

Mine almost always come from the weekly chest. Almost like clockwork the past couple months at least 1 of my alts gets a leggo on Tuesday
    Forgot to clarify, wasn't a raid boss that dropped my legendary. Was an elite rare on Argus and I got the last 20 Argunite that I needed to purchase another pair of boots when it dropped the Leggo.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    If they are trying to push higher level keys prydaz ends up being a viable option depending on the dungeon and affixes for the week. Either way deleting a toon and restarting is lunacy.
    No I totally agree it is NOW. It was a viable option when EN was relevant content and it took way less time to just re-level instead of waiting for a second leggo. Leggos drop like candy out of a piñata atm (though TBH they should drop even more often IMO).

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably just quit.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    my first boomkin lege was wrists i got them when emerald nightmare was live and still missing ring

When was the last time you actively played?

Even for somebody with a rather casual schedule who has been playing since EN you should have all of your mainspec Legendaries by now.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Even for somebody with a rather casual schedule who has been playing since EN you should have all of your mainspec Legendaries by now.
    You missed the point where I linked the thread proving the OP suddenly found out Rogues are not top dps so he decided to fotm reroll, apparently he didn't buy full inclusive package with 2 BIS leggos in your mailbox together with the level boost.

Kinda reminds me of Fragnance who suddenly found out monks are good dps this patch so he rolled one, got boosted by his viewers, then got sephuz and ragequit. I mean from a guy who runs m+ all day and split runs in hardcore guilds I'd expect he has every class he'd ever wish to play prepped for ages. But hey, monks are supposed to be a shit class and they suddenly aren't, what a surprise.

Earlier in the expansion it was hard to collect all leggos and even harder on more than 1 char, it required nolife grinding. But at the moment it's just a factor of how far ahead you planned, and playing, even casually. I finished mainspec on 4 characters. Just because I didn't come to a revelation I want to play that class a week ago. It didn't take nolifing, but months of 1 raid clear + 1 mythic+ for chest. It adds up. There are faster ways for those with more time on their hands or willingness to "farm" on 1 character.

With 7.3.5 on the horizon, you'll be able to get 2 legendaries per week by focus farming on 1 char - one from the essences, one from normal blp farming (as many people claim that is the rate if you focus farm blp efficient content). It's still 6 weeks in that case from fresh char to full set for 1 spec, maybe a bit less since first 2 have increased drop chance. But that's still much better than taking 4+ months as it was in Nighthold, or never being able to reach it at all at the start of Legion with 4 leggo softcap.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2018-01-10 at 04:01 PM.

Releveling is not wise with how BLP works now. THe time it'd take to level, plus the fact that the bad legendaries you currently have going back into the table means you're not likely to get the good ones. You can get a lego like every 6-8 days if you clear all your lockouts weekly and do emissaries and invasions.