Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    my first boomkin lege was wrists i got them when emerald nightmare was live and still missing ring

When was the last time you actively played?

Even for somebody with a rather casual schedule who has been playing since EN you should have all of your mainspec Legendaries by now.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Even for somebody with a rather casual schedule who has been playing since EN you should have all of your mainspec Legendaries by now.
    You missed the point where I linked the thread proving the OP suddenly found out Rogues are not top dps so he decided to fotm reroll, apparently he didn't buy full inclusive package with 2 BIS leggos in your mailbox together with the level boost.

Kinda reminds me of Fragnance who suddenly found out monks are good dps this patch so he rolled one, got boosted by his viewers, then got sephuz and ragequit. I mean from a guy who runs m+ all day and split runs in hardcore guilds I'd expect he has every class he'd ever wish to play prepped for ages. But hey, monks are supposed to be a shit class and they suddenly aren't, what a surprise.

Earlier in the expansion it was hard to collect all leggos and even harder on more than 1 char, it required nolife grinding. But at the moment it's just a factor of how far ahead you planned, and playing, even casually. I finished mainspec on 4 characters. Just because I didn't come to a revelation I want to play that class a week ago. It didn't take nolifing, but months of 1 raid clear + 1 mythic+ for chest. It adds up. There are faster ways for those with more time on their hands or willingness to "farm" on 1 character.

With 7.3.5 on the horizon, you'll be able to get 2 legendaries per week by focus farming on 1 char - one from the essences, one from normal blp farming (as many people claim that is the rate if you focus farm blp efficient content). It's still 6 weeks in that case from fresh char to full set for 1 spec, maybe a bit less since first 2 have increased drop chance. But that's still much better than taking 4+ months as it was in Nighthold, or never being able to reach it at all at the start of Legion with 4 leggo softcap.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2018-01-10 at 04:01 PM.

Releveling is not wise with how BLP works now. THe time it'd take to level, plus the fact that the bad legendaries you currently have going back into the table means you're not likely to get the good ones. You can get a lego like every 6-8 days if you clear all your lockouts weekly and do emissaries and invasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    You missed the point where I linked the thread proving the OP suddenly found out Rogues are not top dps so he decided to fotm reroll, apparently he didn't buy full inclusive package with 2 BIS leggos in your mailbox together with the level boost.
    I was responding to Taikica. So get down off that soapbox.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post

Kinda reminds me of Fragnance who suddenly found out monks are good dps this patch so he rolled one, got boosted by his viewers, then got sephuz and ragequit. I mean from a guy who runs m+ all day and split runs in hardcore guilds I'd expect he has every class he'd ever wish to play prepped for ages. But hey, monks are supposed to be a shit class and they suddenly aren't, what a surprise.

Earlier in the expansion it was hard to collect all leggos and even harder on more than 1 char, it required nolife grinding. But at the moment it's just a factor of how far ahead you planned, and playing, even casually. I finished mainspec on 4 characters. Just because I didn't come to a revelation I want to play that class a week ago. It didn't take nolifing, but months of 1 raid clear + 1 mythic+ for chest. It adds up. There are faster ways for those with more time on their hands or willingness to "farm" on 1 character.

With 7.3.5 on the horizon, you'll be able to get 2 legendaries per week by focus farming on 1 char - one from the essences, one from normal blp farming (as many people claim that is the rate if you focus farm blp efficient content). It's still 6 weeks in that case from fresh char to full set for 1 spec, maybe a bit less since first 2 have increased drop chance. But that's still much better than taking 4+ months as it was in Nighthold, or never being able to reach it at all at the start of Legion with 4 leggo softcap.
    ? fraggymonk still strong

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Well, as of today I have all Boomkin Legendaries apart from Oneth's and Fel Essence, but can't give up now.
    At worst it's only 2 weeks worth of bad-luck protection farming
    I hate to be that guy, but when I switched from guardian, my first 2 were those leggos >.>
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I hate to be that guy, but when I switched from guardian, my first 2 were those leggos >.>
    Got them both now, so no worries

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Got them both now, so no worries
    very very nice
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore