Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    that picture is from blizzcon, them literally fucking saying this is the gear we will be wearing...
    I might need a clip, that's not what I remember at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caaethil View Post
    I might need a clip, that's not what I remember at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I certainly want more variety as well.. Been looking forward to something like Genn's.

That's a picture. Noone is saying there that the coat is obtainable. It may well be, but I'm not seeing any proof here when wowhead is specifically listing them as npc-only right now.

Deleted
    that picture is from blizzcon, them literally fucking saying this is the gear we will be wearing...

- - - Updated - - -

that picture is literally from blizzcon saying that gear is gear we will be obtaining and able to wear...

First to the left atm is said to be NPC-Only, middle one is plate kul'tiras questing gear and last one is plate kul'tiras dungeon gear. We know that kul'tiras leveling gear is different from that so all hope left is in that pirate dungeons leather/cloth gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think transmog is one of the best features ever added to the game, (mostly cause I got tier 3 )

BUT

I don't want the game to become some kind of "fashin swag fest". When items become to stylish and not enough fantasy-themed, I see a problem.

Characters should look like they are about to fight big fire breathing dragons and not like they are on their way to a party with like Beverly Hills fashion gurus.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I think transmog is one of the best features ever added to the game, (mostly cause I got tier 3 )

BUT

I don't want the game to become some kind of "fashin swag fest". When items become to stylish and not enough fantasy-themed, I see a problem.

Characters should look like they are about to fight big fire breathing dragons and not like they are on their way to a party with like Beverly Hills fashion gurus.
    You cannot possibly be saying that Armorkinis and the stuff currently in game is more accurately high fantasy than longcoats. Please tell me that is not what you are saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    You cannot possibly be saying that Armorkinis and the stuff currently in game is more accurately high fantasy than longcoats. Please tell me that is not what you are saying.
    Well, longcoats are too IRL-related for my taste. The coat in the picture OP post is something I could wear IRL. But yeah, a lot of non-long coat items currently ingame are awful as well. I miss vanilla and tbc armors, they felt more fantasy inspired, which is also a reason they are popular xmog.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Easiest would be a cloak usable by all classes.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.