Deleted

LF Participants for my Master Thesis Cryptocurrency Survey with Reward!

Hi everyone,

I am currently doing my master thesis in Digital Business at the University of Amsterdam. The topic for my thesis is cryptocurrency trading. For my thesis I need the help of cryptocurrency traders to fill out an online survey which takes about 5 minutes.

You might be thinking, why should I help you? Well, after I get 50 participants (and thus 50 replies to this thread) I will pick a random person who replied to this thread and gift him or her 25 euros worth of WoW cash shop stuff. You pick what you want!

I’ll also ask the winner to reply to this thread with a screenshot that he/she got his stuff, so that everyone can see this is legit. However, when I pick a winner I will also check if you answered the survey questions seriously, as there are some questions that check if your answers are legit or not. If I picked you and the answers are NOT legit, I will pick another winner
    The MMO-Champion Off Topic forum isn’t probably the best place to start but since I’m an avid WoW player, this forum was the first that came to mind. Curious how many (if any) people I will get for the survey! I even hope it is allowed to share a survey for my thesis, if not feel free to lock this thread!

The link to the survey can be found here: https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics....HzdBLniYmPZmAd

Thank you all!
    Mithos
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2018-01-04 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Friendly bump

Deleted
    I think i filled this one out a few days ago, can't remember

Can you publish your thesis when you've finished and give us a link? Would very much like to read

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting

Deleted
    Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been rather busy with my thesis. I greatly appreciate the help guys! Thanks! It would be amazing if some more people could help me out!

Thanks again!

Looks like I'll be another data point in your work . I'm really interested in the results, especially since I've already found myself in one or the other scenario that you presented. Anyway, good luck with your thesis. The process of writing something like that can and most likely will suck at times...