10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Do you hate pill poppers?

They are the worst scum of society. Constant annoyance. I need my pills! I can't function.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you guys know that quaaludes still exist today? Found that out hard yesterday. Gotta love coming home to pill poppers.

So we are talking about the "gotta get high" pill poppers here, right? Your first sentence made it seem like you could be talking otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I hate blow heads too.

Which family member was popping pills? The one who set your kitchen on fire trying to cook meth?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Which family member was popping pills? The one who set your kitchen on fire trying to cook meth?
    I'm guessing it's a basement, rather than a kitchen. It's definitely a family business.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't understand why you can't drink beers and smoke some weed. It's seem like a no brainer to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not create pointless threads.