Which class was easier to get PVP ranks?

Hi guys

I'm trying to decide between Hunter, SPriest and Rogue.

I am planning to take my time levelling and now that I don' really have time to gear up due to my job and family, I was wondering which class is easier to farm pvp ranks and can be competitive with casual gear?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    it was hunter and will be hunter again.
    A very cool signature text.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiedzemir View Post
    Either fundamental misunderstanding how PvP ranks were obtained or a troll thread.
    OP: PvP ranks can't be obtained casually. Ranks decayed based on how much, or rather, how little you play. It is a terrible system design to reward you for how much time you put into pvp, not how good you are at it.

I would much rather have a cumulative sytem like Dark age of camelot... but, in my heart, I don't want to promote changes to vanilla.

spriests are pvp gods. undoubtedly the best 1v1 class, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking to get High Warlord/Grand Marshal, you might want to find a way to set up a stream and build enough of an audience to successfully live off of Patreon, donations, and stream subscribers because, as mentioned above, it's going to take an almost-unhealthy daily commitment that will affect your non-WoW life. Casual play in PvP is going to cap you out at a pretty low rank; MAYBE at a mid rank if you're really efficient with farming HKs and contributing in AV. PvP is basically its own progression ladder, with epic gear at high levels of play, but instead of blues/starter epics you get titles as you progress through the ranks (the only way, that I know of, to attain titles in Vanilla).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

casually doing classic pvp wouldn't get you far. you wuld likely get stuck at senior sergeant/sergeant major rank (highest I could maintain on multiple toons simultaneaously).

Not saying it's impossible... but really you were better off farming dungeons and raids for gear rather than trying to pvp for gear. The ONLY time pvp was better gearing than raids, in WoW history, was during TBC. Or maybe near the end of wod when you could farm marks super easy...

IMO rogues were probably the best for easy mode until they put in diminishing returns on CC effects (cheapshot => some hits => gouge (improved for 5.5 sec duration) => stealth => repeat till dead)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    For the last few ranks, you would need to play more than 8 hours per day, every day
    or somehow getting your competition to not log pvp time.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2017-12-30 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellzy View Post
    OP: PvP ranks can't be obtained casually. Ranks decayed based on how much, or rather, how little you play. It is a terrible system design to reward you for how much time you put into pvp, not how good you are at it.

I would much rather have a cumulative sytem like Dark age of camelot... but, in my heart, I don't want to promote changes to vanilla.

spriests are pvp gods. undoubtedly the best 1v1 class, anyway.
    I ate SPriests for lunch as a Hunter.

The only thing I had to be wary of was a Warrior.

I made it to Knight Champion.