Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

947 Feral Druid Looking For Guild.

947 Feral. Kitcat - Stormrage

Why I am looking for a new guild:
    The current guild I am in isn't as active as I would like everyone to be. I would like to do high mythic+ keys but no one is ever on to do them. We raid N and clear that really easy. When it comes to heroic, when we wipe multiple times our raid leader calls the night early. I am new to raiding and heroic is the next step in my progress and the guild I am in doesn't have the drive to complete heroic.

What I am looking for:
    I am interested in heroic content 2-3 nights a week. Also wanted a guild that does mythic plus keys when they are not raiding.

When I am on:
    I am still learning, I can raid/be on after 5 pm EST on the weekdays. When ever on the weekends.

Sorry have never posted for a guild before. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668
    I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo

Hey man, would absolutely be thrilled to have you tag along on one of our raids to see if you like our style. We're <Omen> on Arthas (9/11 H). Are you absolutely locked on staying alliance?