Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TayFarr View Post
    Yet when you drink at a bar go out with your friends watch football or take a shot glass It's okay.
    Good point.
    Gaming and the gym over that any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    It is unhealthy and does not provide the mental stimulation the brain needs to function properly.
    Who are you to say whats healthy for someone? Plenty games offer great mental and social stimulation.

Many people really are defending “gamers” and their lifestyle choices. One guess as to why.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    As a general rule I do not hate anybody.

My usual distaste is for people that say video games causes violence, but they have been saying this shit since Yars Revenge.
    Or close minded people that do not understand that video games can be a hobby like golf, bowling, or darts.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    As a general rule I do not hate anybody.

My usual distaste is for people that say video games causes violence, but they have been saying this shit since Yars Revenge.
    Or close minded people that do not understand that video games can be a hobby like golf, bowling, or darts.
    Nothing wrong with a hobby as long as you don’t let it consume you.

Cheers

Depends: if you're destroying your life for it, IE: skipping work, big social events, or things like that for a raid in WoW, then yes.