Thread: Demo in M+

Demo in M+

Hello, I just got my demo lock to 110. I was just wondering what talents you other demo locks run in m+?

Quote Originally Posted by leeb23 View Post
    Hello, I just got my demo lock to 110. I was just wondering what talents you other demo locks run in m+?
    This http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#GaVm

Is disgusting with the doom belt and high haste, otherwise maybe go darkglare.
    Resident BM Asshole

I generally like the above build posted by ThePhantombox. I use Kazzak's and Wilfred's with Soul Conduit and Impending Doom to have a nice balance of AOE and single target power. I only really run the Darkglare on weeks like this where it's an AoE zerg as Soul Conduit gives flexibility of single target and AOE while Darkglare is only really good if you're focusing on just burning down large packs over time. Conduit just keeps feeding Kazzak's and Wilfred's as well.

edit: Also noting that if you're a pretty fresh 110, Darkglare can be really good. Soul Conduit is really strong due to working with legendaries and being very much a "win more" talent with super high Haste, but the Darkglare can do really good AOE damage with little investment and is really flexible with legendaries.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2018-01-02 at 03:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    I always run Shadowfury, Hand of Doom, Grimoire of Service and Soul Conduit. As said above, Darkglare can be a good choice for early gear levels. On Fortified weeks I tend to use Demonic Calling and Impending Doom with the legendary belt (Kazzak's) and on Tyranical weeks Shadowy Inspiration and Improved Dreadstalkers to prio trash/boss damage accordingly.

I almost always run Demon Skin just for extra toughness, but that's just preference.