Cool LF Help. [WA] Feral - Bleed Power / Strength Config.

Hey all, I'm trying to find a way to make a Weakaura's actively monitor the power of each bleed as a feral druid. I'm looking for something like Dotfocus but without all the BS. Just a setting config to allow me to put a custom Aura to it.

Been looking all over and I found this. But I don't know how to really mess with LUA.

--- mmo-champion.com/threads/2032417-WA-Feral-druid-track-bleeds-for-legion

Any help here would be great. Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    Found Moonbunnie's Feral Bleed power to be working nicely from 7.3: https://wago.io/Syz8eBzY-

I just added the snapshotting segments to my personal WA and it's just so much easier to track the strength of bleeds now.
    If the number shows as green, and above 100, re-apply. If it's in the red <100 let it run out.

Purrfect! lol, I'm slowly working on my own WA suite for Feral this will play nicely!

Here's mine if you are curious Thanks a ton!

- wago.io/r1sot1R7G

7+ Year Old Account
    No worries mate, enjoy.
    Credit goes to the author as it really does make a huge difference in how well I'm able to track bleeds.

Hey Rockford, Would you know if it's possible to edit the "Numbers" to just a "Texture" and keep the color changing aspect of this WA? Because I really don't need to know numbers, rather just the state of power of the active bleed which I can tell from a color code. My intent is to just add a DOT/Arrow texture to my already existing WA's,

Just wondering if you knew something about editing it

7+ Year Old Account
    tbh, I'm really not sure as I haven't tried it.
    Will have a geez in-game, but am sure there are others here who'd know.

I think there was another WA that had the shade switching, though can't remember sorry.