Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account

[7.3.2] Resto Druid Mythic+ Guide (Part 1 ~ Getting Started)

In preparation for part two, what is your favorite leggo combo and trinket setup for mythic+ in different dungeons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojuIbzxflTE&t=13s

Nice guide, I wish something like that would exist for every spec.

As for legendaries, I'm pretty unimaginative and always run with Prydaz (being in bear form when Prydaz triggers = 55% bigger shield) and Velen's Futue Sight. Can't really go wrong with those. Would be nice to hear if there are better options for certain dungeons and/or bosses, though.

I've always got Prydaz on, the shield and stats are great. My other legendary swaps back and forth between Velens (more in raids, though), and Eko for the stats/speed (with feral affinity) or survivability (with bear affinity).

I'd say make sure to talk about bear dps with moonfire spam of you have the right legendaries. Everyone who follows high m+ knows JB's group relies on him doing a ton of dps with it.

Good video though. I play moonkin but would like to get into healing m+ as I kind of miss doing it from when I healed as shaman earlier in the expac.
    Last edited by BrioWoW; 2018-01-07 at 04:36 PM.

My default setup is prydaz and eko (great synergy with t21 in 5 men content and adds nice survivabilty).
    Depending on the tank, affixes and instance I trade eko for the belt for immense single target heal, although it's been a while since I felt using it.
    For trivial content where I am mostly dpsing I use moonfire shoulders and sephuz.