Mythic+ Affixes Question

Can someone knowledgeable explain to me what are M+ affixes and what they mean by example: tyrannical; fortified, volcanic etc?

Tyvm.

No, but i can explain what Google is. You see, that's one of those cool sites where you can type what you want to know and you get an answer. For example type Tyrannical affix in google and you will get what that means.

Good luck in your journey in that brave new world you just discovered.

P.S. Google's address is www.google.com.
    Last edited by Balvan; 2018-01-02 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balvan View Post
    No, but i can explain what Google is. You see, that's one of those cool sites where you can type what you want to know and you get an answer. For example type Tyrannical affix in google and you will get what that means.

Good luck in your journey in that brave new world you just discovered.

P.S. Google's address is www.google.com.
    Why do you bother with nothing constructive and positive? Just ignore and move along douche bag!

Afflixes augment the dungeons you are in. There are different affix combinations each weak. Tyrannical and Fortified are pretty simple. Tyrannical just makes bosses deal more damage and increase their hp. Fortified does the same thing, but instead of buffing the bosses, it buffs the trash in the dungeon. Volcanic simply makes random circles spawn on the ground and after ~2 seconds they explode for around 40% of your hp. A more interesting affixes would be Bursting, which makes it so whenever a mob dies, it applies a stacking dot to everyone in the group that deals ~10% of everyone's hp over 4 seconds. This makes it so you don't want to just aoe down big packs, but instead stagger their deaths. Otherwise, stacks would get to high and it will wipe the group.

I hope that helps.

Judging by previous threads you have started, you know what affixes are.

mythicpl.us

all the info you need is in there

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Balvan, I salute you. I tend to get flamed when I point out that using a discussion forum to get other people to spend their time educating you, rather than looking up the factual information you need on Google, is lazy and selfish.