Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    people asking for jak & daxter games should check out the rachet and clank games I find they scratch the itch of that style of game, as loveable as jak and daxter were.

For me Id like a new medieval(not a remaster) and maybe even a really well done twisted metal could be cool.

Thief, and the 2014 "revival" doesn't count. Would like a new Thief game that was open and off-rails like the original trilogy, and not that abomination that was nothing more but a crappy copy-cat of Dishonored (ironically enough, Dishonored feels more like a Thief game than the 2014 reboot).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    people asking for jak & daxter games should check out the rachet and clank games I find they scratch the itch of that style of game, as loveable as jak and daxter were.

For me Id like a new medieval(not a remaster) and maybe even a really well done twisted metal could be cool.
    Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and Sly Cooper are my shit. I just said J&D because Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper have gotten games in the past 3 or so years.

Parasite Eve with its Ps1 era style

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Spyro as he used to be in the first 4-5 games
    Yes please

Mass Effect

Really, Shining Force / Shining games in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataya View Post
    Personally I think Supreme Commander was way closer than Planetary Annihilation was.
    This. PA is twitchy gamer garbage that I don't have the patience for. SupCom was a lot of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

5+ Year Old Account
    Skies of Arcadia and Timesplitters

Dungeon Masters, Command & Conquer, Space Quest

Gunz: the duel
    The legend of dragoon
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Populous 3 was one of the most amazing games from my childhood. I want more of those.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.