Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    so basically just more evidence that pol are pathetic, thanks. /mu/ killing lemmy was way more fun than stealing some washed up child actors flag.
    You mean /mu/ actually thinking they're a relevant board outside of shitposting about White Sound and Outdoor field sounds?

That is a funny joke mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    so the best troll on 4chan is stealing a flag?
    Sorry but it's stupid to phrase it like that. Please read the post again, acknowledge the conditions in which it was retrieved and tell us if there are words you don't understand:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I would argue that they did exactly what anyone testing AI should immediately do, aka, try to fuck with it immediately to see what happens.

It was corrupted so quickly it was very amusing.
    This is the correct answer.

Imagine the hilarity that will occur when driverless cars start becoming common lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I would argue that they did exactly what anyone testing AI should immediately do, aka, try to fuck with it immediately to see what happens.

It was corrupted so quickly it was very amusing.
    The Ted Cruz tweet was the best. Haven't seen it before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.