Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Best 4chan trolls of all time

5. Taylor Swift and a school for the deaf:

In 2012, Taylor Taylor swift and her management held an online campaign aimed at getting Taylor swift to perform at any school on the country. First you had to like Taylor swift Facebook’s page and then vote in the poll for your favorite school in the United States. Any school that came on top of the polls would receive a visit from Taylor swift. 4chan users soon heard of the campaign and decided to rig the votes. In large numbers, they voted for Horace Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. They were sending Taylor swift to perform at a school full of people who lacked to ability to hear.
    Horace Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing ended up winning the poll very easily. Taylor swift however decided not to play at the school, but she and four other organizations instead chose to give $10,000 apiece to the school. Taylor’s management stated that the school had been disqualified because they used unconventional methods to win the poll.

4. Waterproof Iphones

4chan tricked iOS 7 users into thinking the OS update made their iPhones waterproof. And, amazingly, people bought it.

And weren't exactly happy with the results.

3. iOS 8 Microwave charging

Like 2013’s waterproofing hoax, another fake Apple advertisement emerged on social media soon after the release of iOS 8. This time, instead of trying to convince Apple users that they can submerge their devices underwater, the fake iOS 8 ad described a new method for charging an iPhone called “Wave.” Essentially, this hoax tries to trick iPhone owners into microwaving their devices for a minute and a half. Needless to say, this does not work.

LAPD even gave an official warning to not to microwave iPhones.

2. TayTweets - Redpilled Microsoft AI Twitter Chat Bot

Microsoft Tay was an artificial intelligence program that ran a mostly Twitter-based bot, parsing what was Tweeted at it and responding in kind. Tay was meant to be targeted towards people ages 15-24, to better understand their methods of communication. However, once it was released, users online corrupted the bot by teaching it racist and sexist terminology, ironic memes, sending it shitpost tweets, and otherwise attempting to alter its output. After these trolls discovered Tay’s guiding system, Microsoft was forced to remove the bot’s functionality less than 24 hours after its launch.

1. HWNDU Season 3 Finale

An anti-President Donald Trump flag livestreamed from a secret outdoor location has been stolen by online sleuths, who painstakingly monitored flight and weather patterns to track down the symbol of the “He Will Not Divide Us” movement.

Marshalled by Hollywood actor Shia Labeouf, the “He Will Not Divide Us” project is a response to Donald Trump’s election as the 45th president of the United States.
    The project has become famous for its troubled livestreams, where followers turn out at different locations to chant “He Will Not Divide Us” into a camera.

I the end 4chan has won the capture the flag. Shia Labeouf was so utterly BTFOd , that he has not yet recovered.

Seriously, no #pissforequality?
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Microsoft Tay and iOS make me laugh so much

So much retarded ppl with so much free time, and then we see ppl complaining they cant dayraid on prog weeks :v

Deleted
    No baneposting? Was this part of your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    The only one where I go "not cool" is the one where they had to ruin the AI project.

The Taylor Swift one is amusing and ironic. The Iphone hoaxes are hilarious. I mean that people even fall for that shit? lol.

But I'm impressed by the one where they locate that flag.
    I mean, that's some FBI/CIA shit right there if you ask me.
    Trolls do not create, they can only destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    The only one where I go "not cool" is the one where they had to ruin the AI project.

The Taylor Swift one is amusing and ironic. The Iphone hoaxes are hilarious. I mean that people even fall for that shit? lol.

But I'm impressed by the one where they locate that flag.
    I mean, that's some FBI/CIA shit right there if you ask me.
    Weaponized autism, m80. Never underestimate it.

They're about due for a new one.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Many good ones.

Deleted
    The Tay ones are hilarious.

Tay tweets and capture the flag made my year.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    so the best troll on 4chan is stealing a flag?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    so the best troll on 4chan is stealing a flag?
    And driving a raving Liberal Actor into insanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    And driving a raving Liberal Actor into insanity.
    so basically just more evidence that pol are pathetic, thanks. /mu/ killing lemmy was way more fun than stealing some washed up child actors flag.

so basically just more evidence that pol are pathetic, thanks. /mu/ killing lemmy was way more fun than stealing some washed up child actors flag.
    You could be anyone and you chose to be you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen much higher level of trolling than this in my days on the interwebz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah more proof the internet needs to be taken seriously and most places like this that gave birth to ideas like swatting deserves the targeting by law enforcement.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Well /pol/ has located targets and called in actual air strikes on several occasions.
    But not really trolling, more weaponized autism.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5P1N1GI
    http://i.imgur.com/N7DwWP1.jpg
    And https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk

/sg/ -> syria general, sub branch of pol with autists monitoring the syrian conflict 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Well /pol/ has located targets and called in actual air strikes on several occasions.
    But not really trolling, more weaponized autism.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5P1N1GI
    http://i.imgur.com/N7DwWP1.jpg
    And https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk

/sg/ -> syria general, sub branch of pol with autists monitoring the syrian conflict 24/7.
    The 4chan calling in a airstrike is just to good, not even the terrorists are safe from them.

And of course driving Shia labeouf insane is golden to.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2018-01-02 at 04:58 PM.

People...actually did that with their iPhones...? Ugh.

I thought it was basic, common knowledge that you never microwave or submerge anything electronic/metallic...