Page 1 of 2
LastLast

In Development: Blaze, New Skins, and More!

Deleted
    Fel Reaver Blaze <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad I can come here and say that the skins aren't doing it for me without being downvoted by white knights on reddit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Glad I can come here and say that the skins aren't doing it for me without being downvoted by white knights on reddit.
    eh people seems to have trouble understanding that preferences may differs.

Those mecha skins are fucking sweet. Too bad none of these will be in lootboxes. Well, apart from the recolors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's Blaze?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I barely play Tyrael but that skin looks awesome, gonna get it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Those mecha skins are fucking sweet. Too bad none of these will be in lootboxes.
    Err, why do you think they won't be in loot boxes? They'll almost certainly be legendaries(the Abby one MAYBE will be epic but I doubt it) so they'll certainly be rare, but the non-loot box skins are ONLY the "launch" skins for new heroes. So Fel Reaver Blaze won't be in lootboxes, but all the others certainly will.

Side note, Mecha-Rehgar looks fantastic, Mecha-Tyreal doesn't do it for me, Mecha-Abby is pretty decent.

Sadly still no new Chromie skin :/ I don't like the Genie or the Fel dragon skin, so I'm stuck with the master skin. I really wish they'd make an awesome Chromie skin.

glorious new skins

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Err, why do you think they won't be in loot boxes? They'll almost certainly be legendaries(the Abby one MAYBE will be epic but I doubt it) so they'll certainly be rare, but the non-loot box skins are ONLY the "launch" skins for new heroes. So Fel Reaver Blaze won't be in lootboxes, but all the others certainly will.

Side note, Mecha-Rehgar looks fantastic, Mecha-Tyreal doesn't do it for me, Mecha-Abby is pretty decent.
    I won't hold my breath. It's only a matter of time before all "legendaries" are gem only.

That fucking Tyrael Gundam skin <3

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    eh people seems to have trouble understanding that preferences may differs.
    Yea know downvoting someone is just expressing your opinion right?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I won't hold my breath. It's only a matter of time before all "legendaries" are gem only.
    Well since they AREN'T doing that yet it's a bit premature to be bitching about being "unable to get the new skins in loot boxes".

In fact, I'll say you're straight up wrong. Blizz wants people to spend gems gambling on loot boxes. Making legendaries box only is a bigger money maker for them than making them gems only. Someone wants a legendary, buys gems, gets the skin, that's 1 sale and that's that. Someone wants a legendary they can only get in loot boxes, buy gems, get 25 boxes, open, no skin. Few days later, buy 25 boxes, open, no skin. Few days later...see what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Well since they AREN'T doing that yet it's a bit premature to be bitching about being "unable to get the new skins in loot boxes".

In fact, I'll say you're straight up wrong. Blizz wants people to spend gems gambling on loot boxes. Making legendaries box only is a bigger money maker for them than making them gems only. Someone wants a legendary, buys gems, gets the skin, that's 1 sale and that's that. Someone wants a legendary they can only get in loot boxes, buy gems, get 25 boxes, open, no skin. Few days later, buy 25 boxes, open, no skin. Few days later...see what I mean?
    Because shards aren't a thing? I'm sitting on 21k shards. I can buy a tint of every legendary they release and be fine. If someone is buying that many lootboxes, eventually they will stack up shards and need to buy less.

What happened is Blizz got greedy because of OW loot boxes, but people aren't buying as many as OW players did. So now they're trying to run both systems. It's greedy and dishonest, and if release bundles being gem only won't make enough cash, they'll start being more aggressive with it.

If lootboxes were already making them good money they wouldn't need to pull this bullshit. Of course they want people to buy them, but it's clearly not happening. All this will do is cause people to buy less lootboxes since their perceived value goes down, and probably not buy gem bundles because they're a shit value anyway. I know it's anecdotal, but I've seen very few gem only skins, while back before 2.0 I'd constantly see people with the newest skin day 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    That Dehaka skin tint tho

HNNNNGGGG
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

"Man, I'm really not a fan of mech- HOLY MECHA TYRAEL."

I wish Rehgar's looked as sweet as Tyrael's, it's his first skin in a while so I was kinda pumped to buy it, since he's still probably my favorite support or a very close second (even after Lightning Bond, RIP sweet prince).

Best skins I've seen in a long time, super hyped!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    You get a Mecha Skin!

and You get a Mecha Skin!

and YOU get a Mecha Skin!

EVERYBODY gets a Mecha Skin!!!!!!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Probius, again reskins but no new skin.