Weak Auras from a clean slate?

My computer died New Years Eve and I am moving into a new one. Out with the old, in with the new, right? Got game installed, set up my key bindings, checked macros were gtg... and then realized none of my Weak Auras were there. Makes sense, of course, since I had to install twitch and download addons from scratch. Anyway, so now I am back at clean slate, and can probably do without some of the less useful (bad idea and/or no longer used) weak auras cluttering my collection.

Starting from a clean slate, which Weak Auras would you want and why?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the ones i feel needed are Antorus, grp interrupt cds, aura for stuff like pots, hero, concordance proc, and depending on your ui maybe smth for your class(i use one to track runes and runic power along with dk procs). Ohh ye, and i got one for m+ affixes(like when mobs are in sanguine pools, or how many necrotic stacks i have when tanking)
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Some of those sound really good and I was not using all of them even before my crash. Thanks for the suggestions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Some of those sound really good and I was not using all of them even before my crash. Thanks for the suggestions!
    Glad to belp. Probably there are even more useful WAs out there but those are the ones i have found. I mean, i was capping myself and friends wih 15 + yday as blood(my OS) and the WA for sanguine was lifesaver considering we did DHT(few of em) and the pools were often under water and hard to see

Quote Originally Posted by JackWest View Post
    Glad to belp. Probably there are even more useful WAs out there but those are the ones i have found. I mean, i was capping myself and friends wih 15 + yday as blood(my OS) and the WA for sanguine was lifesaver considering we did DHT(few of em) and the pools were often under water and hard to see
    Yeah I was already thinking of making a WA to track bursting stacks, so a group of WAs for all the M+ affixes souns like the logical progression. I am always torn, though, between downloading someone else's or making my own. On the one hand, you are re-inventing the wheel, but on the other hand that re-inventing forces me to really think through what information I want displayed and what I should do when I see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Yeah I was already thinking of making a WA to track bursting stacks, so a group of WAs for all the M+ affixes souns like the logical progression. I am always torn, though, between downloading someone else's or making my own. On the one hand, you are re-inventing the wheel, but on the other hand that re-inventing forces me to really think through what information I want displayed and what I should do when I see it.
    What i usually do with WAs is i download smth from wago.io and then modify it for myself. Like, remove certain things, or add, or just change display settings

Deleted
    I only use class WAs, raid set and one to track raid CDs, innervates and brez CD, for when I'm healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    what was helping me a lot are the wa sets for m+ they are really helpful
    And of course classweakauras and raid wa

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the thought of having to redo my weakauras makes me want to cry. I don't envy you.

I mostly just use custom ones for my classes. There's been a few boss-specific or achievement-specific ones I have used at various points in time but that's it.

I can't really think of anything else I'd need a WA for that isn't already a functionality in another addon I use (for example, I don't need a battle rez weak aura because I have that through exorsus). I had legendary rings on it in Warlords and I should put Pantheon trinket on it now that we have people actually getting them. Some of the M+ affixes might be useful but I don't really run mythic+ enough to justify.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

What I'm running with for now:
    • Group of Defensive WAs with time remaining so I can chain mitigation efficiently.
    • Group of Proc WAs (down in corner, less urgent) to know when I have extra buffs.
    • Specific WAs for boss mechanics I need to be on top of.
    • Stagger WA so I know when to purify.

That's it really. Keeping it clean for now. I can add more when I feel the need.