Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So Trump didn't actually want to be President.

Riding high on his popularity from The Apprentice and wanting more people to love him, especially his hometown New York, he decided to boost his media image by.... running the most divisive and controversial Presidential campaign in modern history that would inevitably get him despised in most large cities and by the liberal media?

Not a great game plan.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

So according to the book Ivanka is to be the first female president??

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Bannon hasn't become less of a lying asshat just because he now opposes Trump.
    Yeah agreed. I don't know why anyone's taking him seriously now. It's like all the praise Comey was getting suddenly after Trump fired him. People started to act like he's some fantastic, hard-working professional that was doing a great job before he was fired - when without any doubt Comey alone had a FAR bigger impact on Clintons loss than any Russian interference.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So Trump didn't actually want to be President.

Riding high on his popularity from The Apprentice and wanting more people to love him, especially his hometown New York, he decided to boost his media image by.... running the most divisive and controversial Presidential campaign in modern history that would inevitably get him despised in most large cities and by the liberal media?

Not a great game plan.
    ...you do realize this wasn't the first time he ran for President, right?

Honestly, yeah, i do believe he didn't want to be Pres. I think he was torn between the adoration and his "people" (kushner, Putin, Bannon, ect) telling him he can do it.

Ever watch the election night and Dumbass Dump's face? There was no emotion on it whatsoever. No smile, no air punching, no hugs, nothing... he just sat and stared blankly at the screen while others cheered. It's pretty obvious he didn't want to win. Hell, why do you think the Onion re-ran this image the day after the election:

Yeah agreed. I don't know why anyone's taking him seriously now. It's like all the praise Comey was getting suddenly after Trump fired him. People started to act like he's some fantastic, hard-working professional that was doing a great job before he was fired - when without any doubt Comey alone had a FAR bigger impact on Clintons loss than any Russian interference.
    Nobody is doing that about Bannon.

What they ARE doing is cheering at the infighting - that even Dumbass Dump's own is turning against him in efforts to protect themselves.

When you get news that your enemy's pet rabid hyena has turned and bit its master - that doesn't mean you believe the rabid hyena has become a noble gentile beast of moral conscious that you want to befriend. :P
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2018-01-05 at 01:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Nobody is doing that about Bannon.

What they ARE doing is cheering at the infighting - that even Dumbass Dump's own is turning against him in efforts to protect themselves.

When you get news that your enemy's pet ravenous hyena has turned and bit its master - that doesn't mean you don't believe the ravenous hyena has become a noble gentile beast of moral conscious that you want to befrend. :P
    You know what's hilarious? Like truly utterly completely hilarious?

That as a middle ground uncaring about either party simply for the advantages it brings to me person, You are literally sat here right now, typing out silly names like a child, chanting conspiracy theories and pushing for FBI investigations we all know find little and will push even less.

You are literally the exact mirror of the Hurr Durr Republicans and it's fucking fantastic.

Keep calling him Dump though, it is productive as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post

That as a middle ground uncaring about either party simply for the advantages it brings to me person, You are literally sat here right now, typing out silly names like a child, chanting conspiracy theories and pushing for FBI investigations we all know find little and will push even less.

You are literally the exact mirror of the Hurr Durr Republicans and it's fucking fantastic.

Could you be any more triggered at this moment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... if only you had the same standards for your president, as you do of your amalgamation of all his opposition:

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...s-comey-230542

“And I have to give the FBI credit. That was so bad what happened originally,” Trump said, referring to Comey’s announcement in July to not recommend charges against Clinton to the Justice Department. “And it took guts for Director Comey to make the move that he made in light of the kind of opposition he had where they’re trying to protect her from criminal prosecution. You know that. It took a lot of guts.”
    Trump used a letter that blamed this event for Trump firing him.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Could you be any more triggered at this moment?
    Yes I could. Because fundamentally, I'm not the one sounding like Alex Jones with petty names and tinfoil hats.

10+ Year Old Account

He is typing out silly names like a child? Keep talking about mirrors...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I could. Because fundamentally, I'm not the one sounding like Alex Jones with petty names and tinfoil hats.
    Yeah... you are... you just that blind... he called Trump dumb, not you... stop acting like insulting Trump is a personal attack on you.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He is typing out silly names like a child? Keep talking about mirrors...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... you are... you just that blind...
    See, this is the only reaction you can bring "O-Oh you're just blind"

Read his Signature you clown, it's Seething with butthurt.

Edit: I just realised you're another crying American liberal, When you're ready to grow up I'm here to talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, this is the only reaction you can bring "O-Oh you're just blind"

Read his Signature you clown, it's Seething with butthurt.

Edit: I just realised you're another crying American liberal, When you're ready to grow up I'm here to talk.
    Like I said... keep talking, like insulting Trump is a personal attack on you, it goes a long way:

I'm not the one sounding like Alex Jones with petty names and tinfoil hats.
    My reaction is that you are exactly what you are bitching about. You are blind because it’s ridiculously obvious. If not blind, what is the excuse here?

Deleted
    Like I said... keep talking, like insulting Trump is a personal attack on you, it goes a long way:

My reaction is that you are exactly what you are bitching about. You are blind because it’s ridiculously obvious. If not blind, what is the excuse here?
    Because I'm making comparisons, I am showing the amusing Horseshoe theory directly in action.

You're trying to equate that to people making schoolyard names like "Dondald Dump :<" just shows you're inability to see beyond tribalistic ideas.

Then again, American Liberal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I'm making comparisons, I am showing the amusing Horseshoe theory directly in action.
    Oh, so you are acting like a hypocrite? In some other reality you are a civil human being?

You're trying to equate that to people making schoolyard names like "Dondald Dump :<" just shows you're inability to see beyond tribalistic ideas.
    Me trying to equate you calling random people children and clowns, with others calling Trump dumb? No, it’s me calling you a hypocrite and pointing out how insulting Trump, is taken like a personal attack by you.

Then again, American Liberal.
    Make up your mind. Are American liberals like children who have not grown up past name calling or is that your act? You are calling people children repeatedly, because one poster called Trump dumb. WTF? I have not seem people act this way, when their mother is insulted online. You act like this for Trump?

Deleted
    Oh, so you are acting like a hypocrite? In some other reality you are a civil human being?

Me trying to equate you calling random people children and clowns, with others calling Trump dumb? No, it’s me calling you a hypocrite and pointing out how insulting Trump, is taken like a personal attack by you.

Make up your mind. Are American liberals like children who have not grown up past name calling or is that your act? You are calling people children repeatedly, because one poster called Trump dumb. WTF? I have not seem people act this way, when their mother is insulted online. You act like this for Trump?
    Jesus fucking christ, learn your words.

Calling me a Hypocrite, then your reason for calling me that is "I insulted someone" I never said anything against that, I said he sounds as childish as the Alt-right brigade.

I honestly care as much for Trump simply because he knocks American Liberals down, because I fucking detest them.

10+ Year Old Account
    @The Fiend I welcome you to submit a request to the forum, to request insulting Trump become equal to a personal attack. If you care so much to go on a belligerent rant. The least you can do is ping a mod and make such a request. If it fails, see if you can get mods to recognize Trump as god, so insulting him would fall under the religious discussion part of TOS.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus fucking christ, learn your words.
    Which words exactly?

Calling me a Hypocrite, then your reason for calling me that is "I insulted someone" I never said anything against that, I said he sounds as childish as the Alt-right brigade.
    Yes, that is an insult. lol

I honestly care as much for Trump simply because he knocks American Liberals down, because I fucking detest them.
    Yeah, works real well for Trump, makes you insult people online for him. Not sure how well that works out for you, but I’m sure he appreciates every moment of it.

Calling me a Hypocrite, then your I honestly care as much for Trump simply because he knocks American Liberals down, because I fucking detest them.
    Not sure why you keep trying to use "American Liberal" as an insult, or why you are making it a proper noun since we don't have a Liberal party. Most of us are proud to be Americans, and proud to be liberals as well. Sure there are those among us whose behavior is a bit cringeworthy but it sure as hell beats watching a bunch of bitter old cranks trying to relive the glory days of the British Empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Not sure why you keep trying to use "American Liberal" as an insult, or why you are making it a proper noun since we don't have a Liberal party. Most of us are proud to be Americans, and proud to be liberals as well. Sure there are those among us whose behavior is a bit cringeworthy but it sure as hell beats watching a bunch of bitter old cranks trying to relive the glory days of the British Empire.
    I don’t know... I don’t think being a liberal is anything to be proud of, the same as being a conservative. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I don’t know... I don’t think being a liberal is anything to be proud of, the same as being a conservative. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
    Eh, for me it's not so much pride in some label, but more just being open and vocal about what you believe and not trying to hide or disguise it. Just look at all the people on these forums who go for the "I'm not a Trump supporter but...." line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Eh, for me it's not so much pride in some label, but more just being open and vocal about what you believe and not trying to hide or disguise it. Just look at all the people on these forums who go for the "I'm not a Trump supporter but...." line.
    Sure, but the thing that makes people say that about Trump, is the same reason people have to say things that cause these people to unwittingly defend him. You don’t have to be a liberal, to support liberals on an issue. You don’t have to be Trump, to support Trump on an issue. The nuance of that comparison will be lost on Trump supporters...