Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It will be interesting to see who holds the alt-right's loyalty at this point. Most likely it seems they will be divided. My perception is, people who just want to watch the world burn because it has left them behind will stick with Bannon and people who want to celebrate that their backwards thinking is actually common and now HAS to be accepted as gospel because they elected Trump, will stick with Trump.
    /pol/ seems to be divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

I think historically we'll not pay much attention to either of these investigations. I anticipate in the future a bipartisan commission of investigate it, like the 9/11 commission did. That will relegate the Senate and House investigations to be precursors.
    Honestly, should have been done that way from the start. Special counsel+bipartisan commission (of senators and reps). Trump is 100% the crappiest POTUS we've ever had and needs to be cut out of politics. He's at James Buchanan levels of bad.

Quite glad I voted for Bernie ( and then held my nose and voted for Clinton). Would've voted for Johnson/Weld if I thought they had a chance.
    Last edited by Realitytrembles; 2018-01-04 at 10:40 AM.

Trump after Melania divorce: I barely knew that woman. She used to bring me Big Macs. Just a covfefe woman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Trump after Melania divorce: I barely knew that woman. She used to bring me Big Macs. Just a covfefe woman.
    Rude.

"Trump reassured Melania that he would not win the election. On election night, when it became clear that he would win, "Melania was in tears—and not of joy."

Gonna sue the voters for emotional damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmanx View Post
    "We're Taking Your President From You"

Sounds like a petulant child throwing a tantrum because he didn't get what he wanted.
    You described Trump very well.

THis is the full statement. ROFL.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSosVWNWsAEFZAn.jpg:large[/MG]
    That was hilarious. It's exactly something Trump would do to protect and distance himself as much and as far as he possibly can.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Bannon doesn't know what treason is or has lost his mind.
    Weird how you lot were protecting him before he was fired, but now he's against your Orange Messiah he's suddenly "lost his mind".

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I can only hope this makes Banon crank up the back talk. This Rep civil war stuff is great to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I think it's been demonstrated pretty clearly that Bannon is speaking out of his rear end. He really does appear to be a man who has found himself on the fringes of power. Someone who, as has been alleged for some time now, rides the wave of what he perceives to be popular movements in order to claim some sort of prominence within those movements.
    Or, now this might seem crazy, but with Trump showing no loyalty to others means that as soon as they get kicked out they give information because Trump is the pure incarnation of asshole. If Trump stopped stabbing others in the back so many wouldn't be so eager to turn on him at the slightest chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Konspiracy theories are against the rules.

Reported.
    Show the conspiracy theory about a thread made about someone calling the president "treasonous". Go on, we'll wait.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    /pol/ seems to be divided.
    Your signature is disgusting. The Alt-Right is something vile and evil in America, not something to be proud of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You described Trump very well.

That was hilarious. It's exactly something Trump would do to protect and distance himself as much and as far as he possibly can.

Weird how you lot were protecting him before he was fired, but now he's against your Orange Messiah he's suddenly "lost his mind".

I can only hope this makes Banon crank up the back talk. This Rep civil war stuff is great to watch.

Or, now this might seem crazy, but with Trump showing no loyalty to others means that as soon as they get kicked out they give information because Trump is the pure incarnation of asshole. If Trump stopped stabbing others in the back so many wouldn't be so eager to turn on him at the slightest chance.

Show the conspiracy theory about a thread made about someone calling the president "treasonous". Go on, we'll wait.
    The best part is, this is a Bob Woodward-style "insider's book". We haven't even got to the "I was in the middle of a storm of madness" tell all books.

Those are going to be the absolute best.

Your signature is disgusting. The Alt-Right is something vile and evil in America, not something to be proud of.
    They are proud of being deplorable, I am not sure if there's any evil in this world they don't want to associate themselves with.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    This shows that the Alt-Right, Neo-Reactionaries, Trumpists, Nazi-Fashionistas and Hipster-Himmlers were never a cohesive movement to begin with, in fact they have very autolytic characteristics in that once they run out of food they start consuming themselves.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Once upon a time, Knadra was a reliable participator in the most OTT women hating posts Gen-Off could come up with, and at last someone called him out on it. The justification was, when reality bars him from dating girls like Cara Delevingne, it was okay to mistreat the rest of us.

Same story all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    They are proud of being deplorable, I am not sure if there's any evil in this world they don't want to associate themselves with.
    It's really sickening. The Alt-Right is such a rabid, destructive, soulless, inhumane, anti-factual, pre-modern ideology, that it's appalling anyone would want to associate with it.

Your signature is disgusting. The Alt-Right is something vile and evil in America, not something to be proud of..
    Honestly, I think she should be more embarrassed by how low quality that sig is. At the very least if you are proud of something you should put in some effort, even if what you are proud of isn't a good thing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Once upon a time, Knadra was a reliable participator in the most OTT women hating posts Gen-Off could come up with, and at last someone called him out on it. The justification was, when reality bars him from dating girls like Cara Delevingne, it was okay to mistreat the rest of us.

Same story all the time.
    I've never really been involved in those posts (or seen Knadra's posts on the subject), but my experience browsing them here and elsewhere, and reading Alt-Right diatribes over the years makes the psychology of anti-women men pathetically simple.

They had a bad relationship with a girl, or they feel jilted by one, or they have hang-ups of their own (i.e. confidence, image) issues that make them awkward around women, or for a variety of life reasons, they're reflexively against women in a position of authority over them.

Their position, in other word, is basically an outlet with their own personal frustrations with women, and it's usually entirely their own fault and they don't want to take responsibility for it.

I think I said this back when, but I'll repeat it here. A lot of American whites were against Obama simply because he was black. In the American civil religion, which is a thing, the president occupies a position a bit more significant than say, a Prime Minister or a Chancellor. This is the whole "Imperial Presidency" thing, but from a public relations standpoint. These people, nominally the head of state and a public servant, really is almost on the pedestal of a would-be king. The President is viewed, rightly as a position of awesome authority, if even, they "govern", not "rule".

And to those American Whites, having a black man in a position of authority over them? Before Obama did a single thing, that was something that some American whites never were going to tolerate. And to follow that up with a woman? It would have been the same thing. There were plenty of American men entirely opposed for deeply sexist and disgusting reasons, for women in a position of power and "authority over them". Hell I've seen it professionally. I think many of us have. There's always some asshole.

It always come back to their personal psychological abnormalities. And that's how I feel it should be treated. Men and Women are equal, and should be treated equal amd empowered equal, and it's psychologically abnormal - sociopathic - to think otherwise. Sociopaths demumanize other humans through anti-social attitudes and a lack of conscience. How is that different than these crazy alt-righters feeling that about Women? It isn't. It's the same damn thing.

Honestly, I think she should be more embarrassed by how low quality that sig is. At the very least if you are proud of something you should put in some effort, even if what you are proud of isn't a good thing.
    It goes especially well with the Tyler Durden profile, I can't imagine Tyler Durden being a big trump fan. Consistency isn't ther alt-rights strong suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post

Same story all the time.
    Throwback Thursday

- - - Updated - - -

I'll delete it if you accept my bet from the last thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't misgender me.

Throwback Thursday

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Don't misgender me.
    What does the sig or lack of it change? Polishing a turd and all that. We know what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    What does the sig or lack of it change? Polishing a turd and all that. We know what you are.
    And what would that be?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really sickening. The Alt-Right is such a rabid, destructive, soulless, inhumane, anti-factual, pre-modern ideology, that it's appalling anyone would want to associate with it.
    hah lets not forget the proud military men "allegedly military" who wish death on their fellow Americans and want to kill those who disagree with them

What's the bet? I don't recall.

And personally I don't care about your signature being removed. I mean you flaunted it. No take backs.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:
    It's being reported right now, from the book, that Trump's team approached 9 major law firms about defending him in the Trump-Russia Administration.

9 firms turned him down.

What's the bet? I don't recall.

And personally I don't care about your signature being removed. I mean you flaunted it. No take backs.
    From your last thread:

I will make a $100 bet with anyone on this forum that Trump will not be formally impeached by January 1st, 2019. I'll even make a $50 bet that he will not be impeached by January 20th, 2021.
    The terms can be modified.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will witness the bet!