Hulu giving Animaniacs two new seasons and getting exclusive rights to spin-offs

Yep. Two new seasons of Animaniacs and all episodes of Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain (and its bad spin-off with Elmyra), and Tiny Toon Adventures are coming exclusively to Hulu.

Don't expect new Animaniacs until 2020.

http://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/0...es-hulu-order/

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I doubt that Hulu can recapture genius behind the Animaniacs. Rewatched some of it recently, never knew how much I missed as a kid.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Damnit! Wanted to post this first! :P

But who cares, it's awesome! Pissed it's not on Netflix... but still! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Why do I doubt that Hulu can recapture genius behind the Animaniacs. Rewatched some of it recently, never knew how much I missed as a kid.
    What really makes me curious is if they're going to still remain snidely topical like they were back then - I cannot wait to see an episode with Yakko, Wakko where Yakko declares Donald Trump "Today's special friend!"! ^_^

O M G !!! Absolutely loved the show, and most of SS's shows in the 90s.

Animaniacs was amazing for its day, but in this day and age doubt it can get away with a lot of the stuff now in this overly sensitive era... hopefully I'm wrong.

But since Steven Speilberg is one of the executive producers I shall remain optimistic.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-01-05 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    O M G !!! Absolutely loved the show, and most of SS's shows in the 90s.

Animaniacs was amazing for its day, but in this day and age doubt it can get away with a lot of the stuff now in this overly sensitive era... hopefully I'm wrong.

But since Steven Speilberg is one of the executive producers I shall remain optimistic.
    Have you seen Game of Thrones? or even South Park?

...trust me, Animaniacs will be fine. :P

The REAL question is will they get good quality writers. The one thing Futurama has taught us over and over again, bringing back an old series means nothing if the writing isn't of the same style/quality.

Sometimes things that was awesome shouldn't be brought back for the sake of it.