Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Won't, even a bit. I get the WPVP thrill and love it. Good old days of Vanilla Barrens/Tarren Mill or BC fights on Elemental plateu, Hala... are GONE just because of realm imbalance and to much burst/no pvp templates. Or nolifers ganking on lowbies 24/7... whats the point?

Can't wait for new system.

HELL NO!
    Being someone who was always top geared (pvp gear or full hc (and after mythic) on) and capable of soloing almost anyone in "wpvp"... I won't miss it for sure. Never ever even tried to gank someone. Unless they start first.... Then I pop my wings and all sh!ts

Beautiful change for morons who have nothing else to do than to ruin others free time to play and enjoy the game.

A bit. More of a it is sad that Blizzard let the situation in those realms rot and turn into carebear servers. I moved due to a large exodus of skillful PVE and PVP players that used to draw in transfers despite being the underdog faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    It's a derogatory comment toward PvP servers, and by extension people who enjoy them. By insulting something, you indirectly insult the people who enjoy that very thing. It's unnecessary.
    That's YOUR interpretation of my comment. Because on the internet there's always people looking to be offended by something. Where have I said anything about the people who enjoy pvp servers?

PVP servers are like a hemorrhoid TO ME. If you, or someone you know enjoy them, that's their business, not mine.

I can say that the book Fifty Shades of Gray is a piece of verbal diarrhea. This doesn't necessarily mean I'm saying the fanbase of the book are human pieces of shit. Not unless I specifically say that.

its entirely possible to bash something without bashing the fanbase of that something.

Justin Biever is a talentless hack who makes shitty music.

Go ahead and say now that I'm insulting every single girl who loves his music.

While we're at it: M. Night Shyalaman and all the movies he's made are stupid. And Michael Bay is an asshole.
    Last edited by Derah; 2018-01-15 at 12:25 AM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I won't miss PvP servers, but for sure I will miss PvE servers. As they will somehow "force us" to tag PvP through few incentives (moar xp, moar reputations outside of the daily/weekly caps of course), we will have to swap it if we want to optimize any farming.

Deleted
    I always was more Pvp oriented player (save Legion and it's not that i don't PvP, i'm just not too serious about it).
    No i won't miss PvP servers... because if i want wPvP i'll just turn it on and go play some...
    However if i won't be in mood for PvP i'll have the option to not play it. Win-win situation...

Deleted
    >No Removal of PVP
    >No missing of PVP

Seems pretty accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The server type itself is. By default no server is a PvP server anymore unless you choose to turn that toggle on willingly.
    Same rules apply though, every server now has a pvp mode and a pve mode. Honestly the only people who hate this change are the ones who like to level to max and gank low level players. Now they are afraid they won't get to do that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not really much to miss. Just another toggle.
    Depends, if ones idea of PvP is camping out along the road in Wetlands at max level and ganking the folks running along the road then PvP is probably dead to you.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Instead of many lopsided servers, it'll end up being one large lop sided server. Server populations aren't what they used to be, I imagine one faction will enjoy the benefits of having PvP on pretty soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Depends, if ones idea of PvP is camping out along the road in Wetlands at max level and ganking the folks running along the road then PvP is probably dead to you.
    Unsure if you meant that for me. No, I don't condone on weak ass ganking, not really PvP. As said, not really much to miss, you are just a toggle away.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    No. The more I thought about it the better it will be. I'll have mine always activated, but realms are really weird now. Illidan (the realm I play on) is also a huge PvE server, but it's official status is a PvP server. And I'm sure there are guys on PvE/normal servers who want to PvP sometimes like we do on PvP servers.

The little bonus reward should be nice too.

Deleted
    Daamn, I'll miss killing all those pansy backpedaling whiny pvers and their sweat tears /s
    Reading all these comments made me realize just how much the community has changed, I really have high hopes for the Classic servers (though I'd prefer tbc or wotlk balance wise)... Anyways wpvp is dead for a long time now... Since mop or cata a pve geared player has had a ridiculous advantage against pvper and now we have these retarded templates... Pvp in general is something blizzard doesn't care about for years now... WoW is a pve queue simulator and not a cohesive world with two hostile factions that I came to love back in vanilla.