Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Somehow lost 500k?

Okay so I feel like an idiot, between the last time I checked and today my main's gold count went down like 500k. My account hasn't been cleaned out or anything, everything else seems as I left it, and I have an authenticator so it seems to me like the odds of it being a hack are pretty low.

I swear I didn't just get drunk and accidentally mail it to someone. I haven't done anything recently like the BMAH or anything where that kind of slip up might happen. Other people don't have access to my account.

So either I've done something very stupid and didn't realise or something dodgy is going on. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Okay so I feel like an idiot, between the last time I checked and today my main's gold count went down like 500k. My account hasn't been cleaned out or anything, everything else seems as I left it, and I have an authenticator so it seems to me like the odds of it being a hack are pretty low.

I swear I didn't just get drunk and accidentally mail it to someone. I haven't done anything recently like the BMAH or anything where that kind of slip up might happen. Other people don't have access to my account.

So either I've done something very stupid and didn't realise or something dodgy is going on. Any ideas?

just make a ticket and ask about it . you will know everything

Everything you do is logged so make a ticket maybe they can look into it

10+ Year Old Account

Naw, checked, you didn't send me any gold sadly.

Made a BS bid on the AH?

Else, contact a GM and request him/her to check your mail outbound if needed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

/e stole 500k of %t 's gold.

Yeah I lodged a ticket I just can't shake the "am I being an idiot" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Made a BS bid on the AH?
    Mmm no, only sold on the AH for months.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    /e stole 500k of %t 's gold.
    YOU BASTARD!

Maybe you bought the Lightforged Warframe and forgot about it/didn't realize it costs 500k?

Unless you are me and therefore drunk and high most of the time how come you cant remember losing 500k?

Iam not judging iam just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Maybe you bought the Lightforged Warframe and forgot about it/didn't realize it costs 500k?
    ^ maybe??

/15134123

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a big tipper? Have you recently visited Goldshire Inn?

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Yep, that's what it was.

Just realised.

Derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that's what it was.

Just realised.

Derp.
    Hah! Well, no problem then! Enjoy your light mech!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that's what it was.

Just realised.

Derp.
    Utter FAIL!
    /spit@Blizzard

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that's what it was.

Just realised.

Derp.
    lmao could have been much worse
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

yeah could have bid on the BMAH for imp in a ball

I bet GM's hate their job. They have to have high turnover.

Hey atleast its not 5mil !

Deleted
    i just googled the mount & boy, is that shite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I bet GM's hate their job. They have to have high turnover.
    It's a centralized call center. It's like any other helpdesk job.