Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Sure, they are. I haven't really bothered with claims much this game. Instead, I have been looking at votes. Neither you nor Large has a particuarly good record. You both followed me when I claimed, but prior to that you both avoided Graeham votes. If there is anything I wish to ask you, it is about post #14. But I don't know if there is much value in that.

- - - Updated - - -

Another more reasonable question:

Do you think this game has both a cop and a doc?

I'm still not 100% convinced. Even if there is a GF around.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Sure, they are. I haven't really bothered with claims much this game. Instead, I have been looking at votes. Neither you nor Large has a particuarly good record. You both followed me when I claimed, but prior to that you both avoided Graeham votes. If there is anything I wish to ask you, it is about post #14. But I don't know if there is much value in that.

- - - Updated - - -

Another more reasonable question:

Do you think this game has both a cop and a doc?

I'm still not 100% convinced. Even if there is a GF around.
    Honestly, no clue. There hasn't been a sign of a Doc and in a game this small I find that strange.

As for a Cop, I would hope no, but I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. This game is to small for both a cop and a Doc vs a 2 scum to be fair on the scum side unless the doc is just having a shit game over all.

You could have thrown Graem under the bus and garnered enough town cred to coast till the end but that really doesn't seem your style so meh.

The worst one for me is that Listo wasn't protected, I don't see the point in blocking for you and I sure as hell didn't see the point in blocking for me.

I'm leaning the Doc claim feels a bit too OP in an 8 player game with 2 scum.

The cop isn't that useful with only one valid target (and boy did I get lucky, no wonder graeham was annoyed).

Me being evil scum faking being a cop, throwing graeham under the bus is obviously possible - I would have had that same reservation in my shoes. I won't say that ain't my style either; I just have never done so... yet. I do keep thinking about these things when I am scum though. Just never commit to it. Last time I tried a play as scum was the pony game, and we lost like 6 mafioso in 3 gamedays by doing that, so... you might have to wait a few more years I think

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway.. I'm pretty much one of the two deciders here, so I might as well get to it. I have literally no idea who amongst you are the scum, so...

vote: Largehorn

That's what Random.org told me to vote. For better or worse, it's been a good game regardless of how that vote ends it.

In retrospect, I really wish I had convinced Listo to change yesterday rather than following him today. Not much I can do about that now.

- - - Updated - - -

... rather than following him yesterday. Words hard.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

vote: Largehorn
    Alrighty then

Vote: Large

Now the question is whether you won or not, Virothe.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm derp. You won either way by that vote. The question is whether everyone else won

And I'm not too hopeful given your brevity...

Quote Originally Posted by danner View Post
    now the question is whether you won or not, virothe.

- - - updated - - -

i'm derp. You won either way by that vote. The question is whether everyone else won

and i'm not too hopeful given your brevity...
    i will never tell! You can't make me!

Now the question is whether you won or not, Virothe.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm derp. You won either way by that vote. The question is whether everyone else won

And I'm not too hopeful given your brevity...
    Loser...

Good Job Virothe on winning the WIFOM with me though!

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Loser...

Good Job Virothe on winning the WIFOM with me though!
    YOU CAN'T BREAK ME! I WILL NEVER TALK!

/10chars

Oh well. I'm vehemently gonna blame random.org instead of taking any kind of responsibility. *sticks fingers in ears and goes la la la*

Then the real question is - why did you kill Lora?

7+ Year Old Account
    The B's mulled around as Listo95's body was taken away. After the police and medical personel were gone they all looked at each other with suspicion. While Largehorn stepped away to use the restroom, Danner looked at Virothe before stating...

"I'm not 100% convinced but I think there's a chance Largehorn is the one killing our friends."

Virothe responded "I'm thinking so too. We should do something before one of us is next."

Together the went into the restroom and just as Larghorn was washing his hands they grabbed him and shoved his head in the toilet. The struggling eventually stopped and Largehorn went limp. They wiped down his body to remove any fingerprints and went their separate ways for a good nights sleep.

Vote Count

Largehorn - Danner, Virothe
    No Vote Cast - Largehorn

With 3 players it takes 2 to lynch

Largehorn playing Donna a Basic Young-Professional B / Town Doc has been drowned in the toilet.

You are Donna a Basic Young-Professional B

You get really excited about pencil skirts. When you got your first professional job outside of college the first thing you thought was, “What am I going to wear?!” Your love life is minimal because you’re focusing on your career.

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may protect one player. You may self protect, but you may not protect the same person two nights in a row.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

That night as Danner slept peacefully Virothe crept into his room and used one of the Dumbbells that Danner had to keep himself in shape to bash in Danners skull. Covered in blood and giggling to himself Virothe was finally content. He had rid the town of the Basic B's and was done. Well done in this town. There is always another group of Basics who need to be taught a lesson.

"They'll get what they deserve!" He cackled. "But first, I think I deserve a Pumpkin Spice Latte for all that hard work. So what if it means a couple extra minutes on the treadmill tomorrow it's totes worth it. Plus working out will give me a chance to try out those new yoga pants I picked up. And I'll totes eat a healthy vegan lunch since I start my cleanse in a couple days. I mean these basics weren't all bad I did pick up a couple good ideas from hanging around them!"

Danner playing Carla the Basic Fit B / Town Cop has been murdered

[I]You are Carla the Basic Fit B

Basic Fit B

You own a tank top that says, “I don’t sweat, I sparkle,” and you have an instagram photo of yourself in the gym wearing it #gymselfie. You also religiously send snap chats of yourself doing planks and squats to all of your friends or of how many calories you burned on the elliptical in 30 minutes.

Mafia Win! Congrats Virothe and Graeham!
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2018-01-14 at 12:57 AM.

The God Duck has struck once again!

- - - Updated - - -

Also Danner, your biggest mistake was misunderstanding my motives. Yes I have done retribution murders before to prove points and balance shit out. But do you know how god damn boring this game would have been to just let Lora Live and coast? I knew you all would jump on Graems bull, I just flippin knew it so I had no choice but to murder Lora :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Danner should never be in final 3. Keeps choosing the wrong person ehehe

That was fun to read!

Thanks for the game, Kryllian!

My apologies for muddying the water by sowing the seeds of doubt. I was a little worried when it turned out that there was both a Cop and a Doctor though it ended up being a pretty close call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knew I shoulda gone with my gut! My gut didn't fail me this game!

- - - Updated - - -

Also Danner just because I voted didn't mean I wouldn't be around at all Was tempted to switch vote to just cause a no lynch to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I told you guys this is why you always kill virothe first

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I told you guys this is why you always kill virothe first
    I mean, I never said you were wrong?

I think the RNG luck I have in life is the amount of RNG luck I have for drawing the god father role. XD

Thanks for the game guys!

I guess I was just a little too scummy there with my play but meh.

Let's all agree to blame Largehorn for this. *whistles*

Seriously though - thanks for the game. It started slow, but I really liked the tension at the end. Virothe did, as always, create a good scum game, and Graeham did, as always, fool me.