Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    More predictable then "I did every raid this week, all the mythic dungeons, a M+, all my emmisaries, all of argus multiple times, and sold my soul. MAYBE I can get a legendary next week"
    Reminds me of a covetous shen quote. Something about hoping for a good breakfast and seeing what else you can get out of life. It's something!

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    "Somewhat unpredictable". Lol so its still RNG till the very end.
    Yeah, RNG is retarded. It took me an entire month to get a legendary to drop. Couple days later I killed 3 bosses in a row and a legendary item dropped on all 3. That's all I had time for that night unfortunately to see if there was a bug in the system.

So I already upgraded all my legendaries, and I've stopped earning Awoken Titan Essences. Does this mean I am screwed and can't store them for the patch?

Quote Originally Posted by l10f View Post
    So I already upgraded all my legendaries, and I've stopped earning Awoken Titan Essences. Does this mean I am screwed and can't store them for the patch?
    Pretty much, my main is the same way, but my alt mage can! So i guess that's something? You can still get one in about a week anyway.

I'm kinda hoping they remove the limit on equipped legendaries in the BfA prepatch. Just so I can enjoy all dat powah for a little bit while the current content is irrelevant. They usually nerf the final raid of an expac anyway in terms of damage/hp, this could just be another way of accomplishing that.

Pretty much, my main is the same way, but my alt mage can! So i guess that's something? You can still get one in about a week anyway.
    Isn't the cap like 500 so if you were to save them from now you can open 3 when patch hits? :S

Isn't the cap like 500 so if you were to save them from now you can open 3 when patch hits? :S
    Patch is probably going to hit on the 16/17 so no way you're stocking up that much in less than 2 weeks.

You could also just not open emissary caches, I would have thought.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Serves 2 purposes:

1: As a source to use up essence after upgrading all legendaries (not everyone has ALL specs ALL legendary)
    2: As a source for new level 110 to even gain/use essences, right now if you are just 110, you won't get 970 legendaries, and no essences at all for your time/effort. (Allied Races anyone?)

Only problem right now is if you have all legendaries at 1000 in 7.3.2, you won't get essence drops, but I assume that'll change in 7.3.5 of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go get the quest again and collect the waking essences and hold onto those
    Last edited by clevin; 2018-01-06 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Go get the quest again and collect them
    Can't, its gone til 7.3.5

Should have been like that from the freaking get-go. Blizzard pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't, its gone til 7.3.5
    No its not. It's there on live ( I just picked it up). It's gone on PTR which doesn't matter since you cannot move things from PTR to live.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Should have been like that from the freaking get-go. Blizzard pls.
    Agreed, I take a "progress bar" over any "RNG bad luck behind the scenes" system....

Even if a world boss or dungeon boss or emmisary gave like a RNG value of 3-7 "progress points" it's better because it's visible/predictable in advance.

At least BfA has no legendaries (for now).
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-01-06 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    No its not. It's there on live ( I just picked it up). It's gone on PTR which doesn't matter since you cannot move things from PTR to live.
    If you already upgraded them all its not, just check on my pally, no quest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should been able to buy 1 of those class token legendaries aswell, these items will remain 100% useless on ur main
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

This is a few patches too late tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looks like RNG...which means I will get the worst spec based Legendary.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You motherfuckers will cry about anything. We have a way to get a guaranteed legendary a week now, and yet, there's still nothing but negativity from you bitter bitches.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    You motherfuckers will cry about anything. We have a way to get a guaranteed legendary a week now, and yet, there's still nothing but negativity from you bitter bitches.
    Very few people are bitching though, it's actually a good thing, finally.