Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ichtreffnix View Post
    did you know with patch 7.3.5, 7.3.2 or before?
    Sry dont remember, might have just been a fluke.
    Had done a lot of runs early expansion aswell so possibly bad luck protection if that´s applied to the drop.

Deleted
    kk...thanks

i´m also done 100+ runs each dungeon before my break before 7.2.x I missed the 7.3. patch....and now i think the droprate is turned down again to pre 7.3. rly bad luck for me

Its pretty stupid since it was droping 100% before 7.3.5 hit live

Deleted
    i have done ~30 runs after my last post each dungeon at heroic and a few at mythic...still no drop! i think its not bad luck and the drop-rate is down to pre 7.3.

Quote Originally Posted by ichtreffnix View Post
    with 7.3.5 or before?

cause i´m farming since a week now again (have a break before) and i´m round about 10 times farmed both dungeons again at normal (solo) and hero (grouped) since then and no luck with any binding.

I farmed them ~100 runs last year with no luck and would try it again now with the better drop-chance i read about. But for me it looks that it only dropps better with 7.3.2 and not the actual 7.3.5

very sad atm
    Patch 7.3.5 I think, it wasn't that long ago.
    But that's weird, I just used a huge amount of AP(comparing to the assassination artifact) on the Dreadblades and unlocked every trait(well, not every legion buff), and then it dropped after 2 dungeons(!).

09/12/2017 <- according to battle.net
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-02-09 at 08:46 AM.