Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    How? It's still the strongest Support ultimate in the game. It just lasts 5 seconds less, now. Talking about the healing portion, not the resurrection part.
    No, it is not a patch on Transcendence. There’s no bonus healing, other than it chains to other players and you don’t generally get multiple players taking chip damage like that. Even when you do it’s not usually lethal.

Transcendence and Sound Barrier will actually save players from ults.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    No, it is not a patch on Transcendence. There’s no bonus healing, other than it chains to other players and you don’t generally get multiple players taking chip damage like that. Even when you do it’s not usually lethal.

Transcendence and Sound Barrier will actually save players from ults.
    You must either be bad at Mercy or strictly only play with bad ones. I keep my team alive through it. Actually, I let them hover around half health and damage boost them. When Valkyrie wears off I heal them up, giving me another Valkyrie even sooner.

The proper method of ultimate with mercy is to flick back and forth between chain healing and chain Dps boosting since everyone typically won’t need constant healing but rather a topping off but the frequent spurts of dps increase will help wipe the enemy team.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The proper method of ultimate with mercy is to flick back and forth between chain healing and chain Dps boosting since everyone typically won’t need constant healing but rather a topping off but the frequent spurts of dps increase will help wipe the enemy team.
    This! Mercy is fine, you just need a little patience and skill to keep her in the game. Also a little situational awareness helps too .
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!