Anyone have legendaries / trinket ratings for Boomie in Antorus?

Playing around with balance again, but can't seem to find any up to date resources.

Does anyone know of any?

Thank

This guide should cover all you need:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.vamiluj0ced6

The druid discord is always a good place for information like this.

Trinkets in particular

Note that while Arcano is technically the best, it's near impossible to get at those iLvls, so it isn't worth building your gearing strategy on acquiring it.

I got 910 arcano yesterday from the token guy, so it's not too impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    I think you need a higher than a 910 though. I'm currently using a 950 Acrid with a Socket and 965 Argus trinket, which both SIM higher than a 910 Arcano.

Chance is to low to build your gearing strategy around it. That you got lucky doesn't matter for general advice.

Until I got my Acrid, I've been doing every single source of Argunite since 7.3 launched. I've never gotten a single Arcano higher than an 860+Socket from Jim (and I got it VERY late in Tomb).

No, it's not worth going for unless you feel stupidly lucky.

PS: Hundreds of thousands of Nethershards later, still no Arcano there either.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Yeah, no Acrano above 860 for me either. I have Norgannon's (965 as of this week) and a 945 Injector, which covers me for pretty much all content. I would still like a 910 Arcano, but I think the need for one will diminish ever week I kill Argus and once I've picked up a 960+ Injector.

As for legendaries OP, I have deviated a bit from some of the suggestions you will commonly find in guides. I think it really depends on your raid comp, kill times, secondaries, etc. for some of the fights.

Here's what I typically use:

Gorothi - OI+IFE
    Doggos - OI+IFE if spread; LatC+RM if stacked
    High Command - LatC+RM
    Portal Keeper - LatC+OI
    Eonar - LatC+RM
    Imonar - OI+IFE
    Kingorath - OI+IFE
    Vari - OI+IFE
    Coven - LatC+RM
    Agg - OI+IFE
    Argus - OI+IFE

OI+IFE for pretty much every single target fight. Some variance on cleave/add fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    Yeah, no Acrano above 860 for me either. I have Norgannon's (965 as of this week) and a 945 Injector, which covers me for pretty much all content. I would still like a 910 Arcano, but I think the need for one will diminish ever week I kill Argus and once I've picked up a 960+ Injector.
    910 Arcano and 945 Injector are pretty close. 960 Injector is flat out better IIRC. I managed to get a 955 like 2 weeks ago and since then, I've just stopped bothering to get any and all Argunite. The potential minor gains are not worth the stupid amount of effort I've already sunk into it and TBH anyone with a Heroic Injector already shouldn't really bother unless you specifically want a better-out-of-raid trinket than Norgannon.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    910 Arcano and 945 Injector are pretty close. 960 Injector is flat out better IIRC. I managed to get a 955 like 2 weeks ago and since then, I've just stopped bothering to get any and all Argunite. The potential minor gains are not worth the stupid amount of effort I've already sunk into it and TBH anyone with a Heroic Injector already shouldn't really bother unless you specifically want a better-out-of-raid trinket than Norgannon.
    And Norgannon will probably be BiS (or at least competing for that spot) even out of raid at stupid high ilevels. That's a lot of Mastery and the proc is okay.

According to the sim charts a 910 Arcano edges out 945 Injector for sure, but it's only a matter of time before I have at least a baseline 960 Injector. I am going to try not to worry too much about Arcano until then.

Thanks everyone, appreciate it

One thing to note about Norgannon: SimCraft 730-2 does not simulate its proc at all. So it will appear far weaker than it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    One thing to note about Norgannon: SimCraft 730-2 does not simulate its proc at all. So it will appear far weaker than it really is.
    Which one, primary (+int) or secondary(some random damage)?

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Which one, primary (+int) or secondary(some random damage)?
    Neither. It treats it as a pure mastery stat stick with no other stats, putting its value way below what it should be.

Was rather confused the first time i simmed it and it ended up being only moderately better than not using a trinket at all. It makes up ~1/5 of my int when active, after all.