Thread: New FPS mouse

10+ Year Old Account

New FPS mouse

So I've had a Razer Naga for like 4 years now but I would like to get something new. I don't play MMOs anymore so the 12 extra buttons is nothing I need. I am looking for something that is more towards FPS games.
    So do you guys and gals got any tips for a good FPS mouse?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would always pick a Razer Deathadder. Really, you have to pick and choose yourself as your preference can change to someone else's. All of the top mice don't really have a massive difference in them and all it comes down to is which one you prefer. As I have used the Deathadder for years I would never change from it as it would take a lot to get used to another mouse and it is really top notch in my eyes.

My current one has lasted for numerous years now with extensive use and is still going well, I still play CS with it and any other game I fancy playing, does the job perfectly.
    Last edited by TJ; 2018-01-07 at 09:33 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Zowie EC 1-B or 2-B depending on hand size. The best sensor.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum traadlos mus But holy shit the price on it in SE Kr.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL: