Your Idea for a CoT Dungeon/Raid

Hello, everyone! I like stimulating ideas and creativity for the universe we all know and love... or incessantly complain about. Regardless of said sentiments, I would like to know what ideas you have for potential Caverns of Time raids you may possess! I'll start with one of mine!

Name:Siege of Silvermoon

Goal:The party of players (appearing as Undead) must assist Arthas with the siege of Silvermoon city because the Infinite Dragonflight have attempted to reverse the events because it allowed for the resurrection of Kel'Thuzad and the subsequent summoning of Archimonde. The players must aid Arthas with the gathering of key shards from the shrine guardians that are scattered across the instance with the final boss being none other than the Ranger General herself: Sylvanas Windrunner!

I feel like this would be an event that is incredibly controversial and interesting, and could allow for some interesting Elven transmogs.

So what do you guys think? Is this a good example of a CoT instance and what are some potential events in Warcraft history that could be made into an interesting instance?

so... Culling of Stratholme but with Silvermoon instead? Plus: Arthas is dead. It's done. No real point in using him in a dungeon since his character is finished.

I would prefer the Siege of Silvermoon be from the perspective of Sylvanas instead since she is still a relevant character if they were to do it.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-01-08 at 10:52 AM.

I'd absolutely love a ''Siege of Quel'Thalas'' raid just to cause genocide to all the high elves and humiliate Sylvanas. The entire raid could actually take place in Ghostlands, Eversong Woods, Silvermoon City and then end in the Sunwell where Dath'remar will be the final boss. The zones would also be fully healed when the raid starts, but then start to decay the more you progress as the Scourge lays waste to the land.

Another one is a raid that covers the final 3 missions of the undead campaign that follows afterwards. You start in Alterac Mountain where you fight the Blackrock Orcs alongside Arthas and Kel'Thuzad, while making your way to a demonic gateway so they can communicate with Archimonde. Then you make your way to siege Dalaran with an invading Scourge army, steal the book of Medivh and end up having to defend Kel'Thuzad while he summons Archimonde.

The proto dragon aspects fighting Galakgrond. Each player is one of the aspects.

Velen escaping Argus. Kind of like the lich king dungeon where you run away from him.

Something to do with the original Titan Keepers vs the Old Gods minions.