Wakening Essences drops

So what all drops these things? With the new patch and how to get a legendary with this I figure a list would help everyone out.

Weekly Chest
    Daily Heroic

I will update as I get more replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

7+ Year Old Account
    daily heroic
    emesaries
    weekly honor earn pvp cache
    raid bosses
    weekly M+ cache

-got it-
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    weekly chest
    daily heroic
    emesaries
    weekly honor earn pvp cache
    raid bosses
    weekly M+ cache

other then that im not sure, i dont know if the exalted+ caches give them or not
    They do not.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

It's most likely a placeholder until they come up with a currency.

Deleted
    A much better system would've been to let us buy a bind on account token, that way we can choose on what character we want a new legendary on.

But clearly this was too much to ask for Blizzard... 1 month of antorus, no more content in this exp left, and they still want to make it a pain if we want to level up some alts and find legendaries faster. So stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    A much better system would've been to let us buy a bind on account token, that way we can choose on what character we want a new legendary on.

But clearly this was too much to ask for Blizzard... 1 month of antorus, no more content in this exp left, and they still want to make it a pain if we want to level up some alts and find legendaries faster. So stupid.
    If you get all legendaries for a class, you start getting those BoA tokens for other classes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    So what all drops these things? With the new patch and how to get a legendary with this I figure a list would help everyone out.

Weekly Chest
    Daily Heroic

I will update as I get more replies.

175 per week max.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerlord View Post
    If you get all legendaries for a class, you start getting those BoA tokens for other classes.
    I know: have 3 alts with all legendaries possibles. The problem is that those BOA tokens are random. For instance i got 4 for shaman, 2 for dk, on my mage i even got a token for priest when my priest already has all possible legendaries.
    In other words, unless you're lucky, those tokens are totally randoms and you might never get the one for the alt you actually want to play.

At this point of the expansion you'd think blizzard would favor alts a bit more. If i had dropped these 7 tokens for my balance, I woulda leveled to 110 and play it. I dont give a shit about shamans or dk tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    It's most likely a placeholder until they come up with a currency.
    No, I am pretty sure this is intended. Some people need new legendaries rather than upgrading the ones they got. It makes sense the currency is the same, so you can chose what to do so to speak.

I wonder what happens if I buy one of those, since I have all legendaries. If I get a token for another class? One can only hope they are not cruel and let us chose what class, but I doubt it
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    No, I am pretty sure this is intended. Some people need new legendaries rather than upgrading the ones they got. It makes sense the currency is the same, so you can chose what to do so to speak.

I wonder what happens if I buy one of those, since I have all legendaries. If I get a token for another class? One can only hope they are not cruel and let us chose what class, but I doubt it
    I would assume it would be a BoA token you buy, so you can send it to an alt, (No idea though, But would make sense)

How does one get these Essences on new characters? I've got loads on my main, but didn't get the quest on my fresh alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedhim View Post
    How does one get these Essences on new characters? I've got loads on my main, but didn't get the quest on my fresh alt.
    I think you need to get your first legendary before the quest shows up.

oh boy I can get sulfuras for 213 "emblems" and Glaives for 213 7.3.5 is going to be fun.

I know thats just a joke at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedhim View Post
    You can't get it on new characters, unless you manage to buy an old crafted leggie with less than ilvl 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Kind of expecting this because right now there's a ton of issues with it. For one, a lot of people can't pick up the quest if all their legendaries are 1000 ilvl. So, if you were to level a new alt, you couldn't get them at all.

It also kind of sucks for people that went ahead and upgraded legendaries they won't use thinking there's nothing else to use them for. I'm kind of hoping they'll be another currency and they'll say something about it. Otherwise I feel like I'm missing out by not farming this shit on all my alts until then.

- - - Updated - - -

My first three tokens were for the only three classes I don't have at level 110. System kinda sucks.
    We're talking about the new tokens in the PTR.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    No shit. The guy I was responding to was talking about the ones currently in the game. Maybe follow the conversation before replying.

- - - Updated - - -

If all your legendaries are ilvl 1000, you can't get the quest. That's the biggest problem if they go ahead and use the essences as the currency to buy the legendary token they have in the ptr. It means fresh characters (or those who upgraded all their legendaries) can't farm them until then.

I believe you could buy one of them crafted legendaries at 940 or 970 ilvl then get the quest, but on my server the cost has gone up a lot because they're impossible to craft now below 1000 ilvl.
    They just hotfixed it so you get them without the quest. Means patch is very close most likely, not going to have all your player base stocking up on essences for weeks to unlock all the legendaries come patch day :P

Can you make it 130 per week?
    Please reply.