2 Paladin casting animations

A neat little detail that people might have missed. If you open this model https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...e=BFAModel:717
    in the mmo-c modelviewer, at the bottom of the list of animations, there are 2 paladin casting animations: PalSpellCastRightFront and PalSpellPrecastRight.
    I have a hunch that in the precast there'll be a libram spell effect, since it appears that he is holding something.

What do guys think?

Huh, when I try and click that it just drops me to the main page of MMOChamp, and when I go into a model viewer it only has the stand animation

7+ Year Old Account
    That link doesn't seem to work and can't find anything about this. :< But the idea of using a libram sound really nice.

Guys, you need to go to the page on mmo-champion with all the new models and look for it near the bottom. If I could link the actual modelviewer with the model in it i would. But it's there I tell ya.
    I took screenshots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hugnomo View Post
    guys, you need to go to the page on mmo-champion with all the new models and look for it near the bottom. If i could link the actual modelviewer with the model in it i would. But it's there i tell ya.
    I took screenshots.

make playable squid people happen blizz

7+ Year Old Account
    Yup, found it, thanks! Guess this is something either Holy paladins will get, or all of them if it's linked to a casting spell like Flash of Light. Neat find!

Oh, I hope it's not linked to Flash of Light. I'm quite fond of the Draenei casting animations for it.

So we’re getting updated spell animations? Finally!

It looks like you will have a book in the left hand? casting the spell from the book maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    It looks like you will have a book in the left hand? casting the spell from the book maybe?
    Yeah, that's what I though. And I hope so! Sort of like Maraad does in the Burning Crusade cinematic.
    Edit: Btw, love your work! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Yup, found it, thanks! Guess this is something either Holy paladins will get, or all of them if it's linked to a casting spell like Flash of Light. Neat find!
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Isn't it the current cast animation for the holy paladin artifact ability (Tyr's Delivrance) ? Just adding the weapon on the right hand.

I was thinking about that but the current TD animation doesn’t have our inactive hand holding anything afaik. However those are undead animations and since pallies can’t be undead then I wouldn’t know what it looks like. So, it’s probably Tyr’s deliverance as an undead.

Still, I’d like to see new animations soon. Needs to happen.

Deleted
    @Taeldorian : After looking a bit more at the screen shots, it seems to me that the names of the animations can give us a pretty good idea.

It seems to me, now that it's just the healing animation of undeads, and that the animation is separated in 2 parts : The casting part, when you prepare your spell (the first image), and the part when your spell is casted and actually do something (the second image).

If you look, the left hand (the one "holding" something) is in the same position on the two images. This is why I just think it's just the healing animation of Undeads. But I cannot confirm right now since i'm at work and cannot log in an UD priest to test it out.

So we actually do have 1 new animation so far. It’s a tiny bit incomplete but it looks like we’ll be holding a tome while casting holy light. Probably more to come. Very hyped!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...46/unknown.png Holy light animation