Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What animations require update?

Brothers and sisters, I come to you bearing question. What animations would you like to see updated for Battle of Azeroth? The first one that comes to my mind is Avenging Wrath. It most definitely shows itself to be a construct of the previous decade. Then there is Divine Storm which beauty shineth most divine in Wrath of the Lich King. And never again after.

Deleted
    Hammer Of Wrath.

and maybe u want to cleanse that Butterfly glyph or at least that fake Paladin disguise, priest. cuz DO NOT TOUCH (my) WINGS. ever.

/edit: more lightshow pls, in a Pink-Floyd-Supervova-way
    Last edited by mmocdfc202a8dc; 2018-01-10 at 04:59 AM.

A new Conc would be nice.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    I want my old Templar's Verdict animation back.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    I want my old Templar's Verdict animation back.
    Yeah, I also want the old Judgment animation, or at least a new version of the old Judgment animation, 'cause fuck the missile.

Most holy Paladin abilities need improvement. Holy shock, fol, hl, LoD, etc. Specifically holy shock. Every other healer has had their animations updated.

Only new ret animation I dislike is TV, could be cooler.

I would give Ret the old Final Verdict animation for TV at the very least.

But yes, Consecration/Avenging Wrath definitely could use an upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I wanna be able to have judgement appear as a sword again.

Also it'd be nice for Blood Knights to have a red effect added to all their spells like Seal of Blood used to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a spell hasn't been graphicly updated in over 10 years it needs an upgrade imo. I don't mean they need to change it, but simply update the spell effects to look like it was designed with modern graphics in mind. Like with AW give it a better polycount so it doesn't look like it was made in TBC anymore.

While this isn't really an animation update, as prot I hate how blessed hammer doesn't do damage until the hammer graphic actually makes contact with a model, it needs an instant hit with the melee target and then it can do it's spinning nonsense. I've hated that spell since it was added because it took away an actual melee strike and replaced it with a very weak AoE pulse. Which makes dealing with some mechanics, like the explosive bomb things from the explosive affix a lot more difficult than other tanks.

But yeah, update old graphics, and improve Blessed Hammer since that stupid talents just too good for prot to not take.

10+ Year Old Account
    Add glyph for WoD's Final Verdict animation for TV

Add glyph to replace BoJ animation with Exorcism

Add glyph to replace judgment animation with old judgment animation

Add glyph to replace Divine Storm with the old DS animation

Make Crusader Strike use racial special attack animations again for all races (Human male and female had theirs taken away in Legion for some stupid reason).
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deffinetly TV... The new animation doesn't even have an animation... And this is suppose to be our finisher

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Add glyph for WoD's Final Verdict animation for TV

Add glyph to replace BoJ animation with Exorcism

Add glyph to replace judgment animation with old judgment animation

Add glyph to replace Divine Storm with the old DS animation

Make Crusader Strike use racial special attack animations again for all races (Human male and female had theirs taken away in Legion for some stupid reason).
    1) They should just make FV, WoD FV. Give us the animation and 10yd range.
    2) Good compromise for sure. Since you like Exo and I like BoJ.
    3) Unfortunately old Judgment was better because it didn't have missile travel time. I'd kill for old judgment, but I'm indifferent on the animation. They're both alright in my book.
    4) Agreed old DS is very cool. Especially if they redid it in HD.
    5) Agreed.

Blessing of kings
    Blessing of wisdom
    Templars verdict
    Avenging wrath
    Blessing of freedom
    Blessing of protection
    Blessing of sacrifice

pretty much all holy spells need an update even light of dawn was just and old cata or mop spell that they just did shamelessly reuse.....

Any and all animations.
    They are bland and dull, xept DShield, which is also a giant Neon Sign telling "Dont hit!" in pvp.
    And BoJ, which is somewhat somesuch not so mediocre as the rest.

More concerned about spell effects like Blessing of Protection's gaudy crown-wings and Freedom's ground clipping.

Bad animations I would say are still Divine Storm, Judgment, Blessed Hammer, and Holy Prism which still move and impact like wet noodles.

Deleted
    I don't think concecration dealing holy damage should look like a fire school spell

10+ Year Old Account
    They should remove this idiotic weapon rise on several spells like ds and hoj. DS is fine, add the character spin back. TV animation is lackluster because it looks like a filler style with another color other classes have. Judgment should have the boj animation and replace boj with exo.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Every holy healing spell need new animations, they are 12 years old and the only "new" one is from cataclysm and looks like shit. It's really pathetic that they choose warlock before paladins and even priest and shaman which got new animations every single expansion while holy paladin literally havent got a sinle one since cataclysm.