Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    How is this even intended when no one else can do it? (go to 2:14)
    Netherwalk+Bandage ?

I don't know but i'm confused about something.
    Doesnt the best Bandage in the game only heal for 600k health? The absolute best bandage in the game?

Then why does he in the video say that it can heal you for 800k?

confused

Bring a healer is the best tip possible. Or other classes/specs will simply outlast you.

I find DH kinda weak this season and I'm doing way better on other classes.
    Your income seldom exceeds your personal development.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2vrNIH9kI

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Bring a healer is the best tip possible. Or other classes/specs will simply outlast you.

I find DH kinda weak this season and I'm doing way better on other classes.
    I'm having tons of fun with DH in random BGs. I can duel a lot of people if i have all cooldowns.
    The only reason why i play demon hunter over other classes is because of the "cool factor". Being a good demon hunter gives you extra cool points xD
    Recently started to play Momentum > Fel Barrage build for the first time just to change things up a bit. So much fun!
    It went really well against another demon hunter on a epic 1v1 and i was lower on health than him.

If you want to see the epic 1v1 against another demon hunter with Fell Barrage Build
    here is the video: (maybe he was a noob because he didnt had reactions to interrupt Fel Barrage. It was just epic because i was lower on health AT this point everything seems epic to me because of how rare it is to have duels in random BGs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6NKw5PYXbc&t=1m7s