Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    I love the brain dead sheep defense. "It's fine if you were playing legion the whole time, the story is good anyway" How much of a sheep are you????

I myself am exalted with the races but think how narrow minded you are thinking. THIS IS A CORE SELLING POINT FOR THE NEW EXPANSION.

People have unsubbed, majority unsubb in the first 4 months of an expansion. Now if they want to come back they have so much work to do just to play the new races.

I mean Christ I seen 3 guilds die alone based on how bad the broken shore was in 7.2 or 7.2.5. Many people unsub and they will remain unsubbed when they realize they need all these requirements to do these quest.

Expect warlords 2.0. But this time they hide their subs.

"lol selling point for expansion HEHEHEHEHE" No that is not a defense. That is as foolish as saying demon hunters was not a selling point.
    We don't yet know if you 100% REQUIRE BfA to unlock the first 4 allied races. Do note that for Mists of Pandaria, Pandaren were NOT a selling point of the expansion - You could roll AND play a Pandaren, and you did NOT need to buy Mists of Pandaria to play it. So they were a 5.0 feature, rather then a feature specific to the Mists of Pandaria expansion.

Its like how updated race models were a 6.0 feature, rather then a Warlords of Draenor expansion feature. You get them regardless of owning the expansion.

If Blizzard does require BfA to play the first 4 allied races, then, yes, they ARE a selling point of the expansion, and in that case, yes, you would have a point in arguing that you had to do Legion content to unlock them first.

As far as I see it, Dark Iron/Zandalari are the BfA content, and I hope that the other 4 are freebies, given that we haven't had a new race option in almost 6 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Argussian Reach rep is a pain to get and is required for Void Elves.
    You are welcome:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=280705/a...anges-in-7-3-5

A buff for Argus reputation gains with patch 7.3.5
    Praised be!

It was a pain knowing I needed those reputations for the new races after I had just come back from a 6 month break from the game. I was so behind @.@
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    The new weekly rep quests are much appreciated.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I would say the Nightborne have it better because those quests should get you to exalted faster. Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei don't have many quests at all so it's going to take a whole lot longer to get to exalted. Also, the enemies of world quests are a whole lot harder and once BFA is here getting groups together will be way harder. Nightborne enemies are really easy.