Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    As an alliance player, I'm more perturbed that I actually helped the Nightborne... only for them to turn traitor on me! At least the Hightauren won't make fun of me for kicking fish back into the river to gain their favor... ... .... crap.

What do you mean 'we ain't friends anymore'???
    SIG: Speciation Is Gradual

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Oh look, its one of those 'my opinion can beat up your opinion' types.
    Truth hurts, cry me a river. Suramar questing is the single most complained about thing in the expac. Look how much Bliz has nerfed it in the past year if you want proof kiddo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    What are you on about? It was a nice plot, full of good characters and an engaging storyline with plenty of intrigue set in a gorgeous zone. Lengthy, sure. But the worst thing in the expansion? Far from it.
    Yeah, no, not the worse thing, because it's not like Bliz has nerfed it into oblivion in the past year. Oh wait, they did, because it's the single most complained abotu thing in the entire expac.

Only issue with the Suramar quest line are the time gated stuff still in there. At some point you need to do Suramar World Quests and of course you don't have enough on the map, and another one you need to do 5 missions if I remember.

They would have to remove those to make it possible to do it one shot.

But the case of returning players, they won't have flying, so this is going to take a while. But it's their own damned fault, people who actually play the game and don't quit should have advantages in this game, that's an incentive for keeping your sub.

I still bet my ass those requirements will be removed. Feel free to quote me when this doesn't happen once BFA launches

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    We've also had almost a full year longer to do the Nightfallen storyline and get reputation for the factions. Guess it's just a tradeoff, easier rep, more quests on Horde, easier quests, more rep on Alliance.
    If you took care of your order hall campaign the revered grind takes 21 missions, you just have to 200% those rep token missions. So a month of literally doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Yeah, no, not the worse thing, because it's not like Bliz has nerfed it into oblivion in the past year. Oh wait, they did, because it's the single most complained abotu thing in the entire expac.
    Which has nothing to really do with the reasons why I stated that the Suramar storyline was great.

Argussian Reach rep is a pain to get and is required for Void Elves.

They really need to add more WQ's for the around Argus :\
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Which has nothing to really do with the reasons why I stated that the Suramar storyline was great.
    You're right, it has nothing to do with it, except for the fact that it has EVERYTHING to do with it.

I'm rather more salty that the horde get 2 decently fleshed out races with quite alot of backstory vs the alliance's random elves and even more stuck up draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Dude, what is wrong with you people? Suramar's story is literally some of if not the best story and build up to new characters that Blizzard has done in WoW, WHY WOULDN'T YOU DO THEM? Hell, even if they were at some point more time consuming to go through due to gating, now can basically do it in one sitting. The real question is why are there people who haven't done it, if not for atleast the plethora of rewards it offers aswell.
    So much this. If people are unwilling to do awsum Suramar then they don't deserve to play nightborne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    And since when has UN backing mattered for anything?
    China and Russia are global rogues, trampling international norms...
    I would rather my country be perceived from time to time, as a global bully...
    All in the same post.

[QUOTE=Keile;48659910]Argussian Reach rep is a pain to get and is required for Void Elves./QUOTE]

You are welcome:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=280705/a...anges-in-7-3-5

A buff for Argus reputation gains with patch 7.3.5
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2018-01-17 at 08:22 AM.

Suramar is unnavigable, full of annoying guards... but the storyline is GREAT, it's actually one of the first storylines in the whole game I cared about.

High Overlord
    I Just did unlock 3/4 from scratch for my gf (don't ask why) and can easily say that the void elves is the worst to unlock. They are locked behind a few time gated worldquests.I have been doing all reputations needed for flying and allied races every day. While i have reached to get flying, all broken Isles reps to revered, NF and Legionfall to exalted, i am still Just 4 bars revered with Argussian Reach. They have alot of fewer quests / wq's than army of light. Horde are for sure the lucky ones here.

Scarab Lord
    This is what makes the Nightborne feel that much more special than the rest of them, they have a really well covered backstory that you yourself get to be a part of. They even have an entire "home city" and zone, granted it's hostile as all hell but it's there to add a fuckton of depth to the race compared to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    I love the brain dead sheep defense. "It's fine if you were playing legion the whole time, the story is good anyway" How much of a sheep are you????

I myself am exalted with the races but think how narrow minded you are thinking. THIS IS A CORE SELLING POINT FOR THE NEW EXPANSION.

People have unsubbed, majority unsubb in the first 4 months of an expansion. Now if they want to come back they have so much work to do just to play the new races.

I mean Christ I seen 3 guilds die alone based on how bad the broken shore was in 7.2 or 7.2.5. Many people unsub and they will remain unsubbed when they realize they need all these requirements to do these quest.

Expect warlords 2.0. But this time they hide their subs.

"lol selling point for expansion HEHEHEHEHE" No that is not a defense. That is as foolish as saying demon hunters was not a selling point.
    We don't yet know if you 100% REQUIRE BfA to unlock the first 4 allied races. Do note that for Mists of Pandaria, Pandaren were NOT a selling point of the expansion - You could roll AND play a Pandaren, and you did NOT need to buy Mists of Pandaria to play it. So they were a 5.0 feature, rather then a feature specific to the Mists of Pandaria expansion.

Its like how updated race models were a 6.0 feature, rather then a Warlords of Draenor expansion feature. You get them regardless of owning the expansion.

If Blizzard does require BfA to play the first 4 allied races, then, yes, they ARE a selling point of the expansion, and in that case, yes, you would have a point in arguing that you had to do Legion content to unlock them first.

As far as I see it, Dark Iron/Zandalari are the BfA content, and I hope that the other 4 are freebies, given that we haven't had a new race option in almost 6 years.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Argussian Reach rep is a pain to get and is required for Void Elves.
    You are welcome:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=280705/a...anges-in-7-3-5

A buff for Argus reputation gains with patch 7.3.5
    Praised be!

It was a pain knowing I needed those reputations for the new races after I had just come back from a 6 month break from the game. I was so behind @[email protected]
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

The new weekly rep quests are much appreciated.

Actually, I would say the Nightborne have it better because those quests should get you to exalted faster. Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei don't have many quests at all so it's going to take a whole lot longer to get to exalted. Also, the enemies of world quests are a whole lot harder and once BFA is here getting groups together will be way harder. Nightborne enemies are really easy.