Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The Alliance Could End The Horde At Any Moment If possible

Let's admit It Remember when Varian Threatened to End Them It still can easily, happen as they now have the army of light with them the void elves and even the vindicaar with those weapons combined along with anduin's rez spell that he used, In the cinematic Trailer they are complete to end the horde here and now.

Deleted
    Cool headcannon bro

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAvatarTheUnmaking View Post
    Let's admit It Remember when Varian Threatened to End Them It still can easily, happen as they now have the army of light with them the void elves and even the vindicaar with those weapons combined along with anduin's rez spell that he used, In the cinematic Trailer they are complete to end the horde here and now.
    But this will not happen, because this is an MMO and there are two factions.

Maybe there is a hidden point you are trying to make, but I can't find it. If that is the case, please elaborate.

Should have done it when Garrosh was defeated in MoP.

Neat i can make up scenarios too.

Horde just nukes all of alliance including the terrible prince, than sylvanas just riases all the dead INTO the living dead and ontop of zombies they than call in the iron horde cuz you know why not? Bing bang bam sham wow horde wins GG.

Last edited by Haytur; 2018-01-09 at 02:57 AM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I mean, the Horde does still have that mega-cannon in Azshara pointed at Stormwind City. Makes me wonder why Sylvanas didn't just blow it sky high instead of burning down Teldrassil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that they have the fucking Vindicaar, maybe. But at the time of MoP it was 'Alliance can end the Horde after years of horrific war while suffering tremendous casualties until Thunder Bluff and Undercity finally fall.'

I wouldn't call that 'at any moment'. As far as moments go, the moment to start down that long and terrible road has certainly passed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I mean, the Horde does still have that mega-cannon in Azshara pointed at Stormwind City. Makes me wonder why Sylvanas didn't just blow it sky high instead of burning down Teldrassil.

That's
    how we'll take out the Vindicaar!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Now that they have the fucking Vindicaar, maybe. But at the time of MoP it was 'Alliance can end the Horde after years of horrific war while suffering tremendous casualties until Thunder Bluff and Undercity finally fall.'

I wouldn't call that 'at any moment'. As far as moments go, the moment to start down that long and terrible road has certainly passed.

That's
    how we'll take out the Vindicaar!
    Only if the Vindicaar is sitting still long enough for them to aim it, fire, and actually hit it.

Only if the Vindicaar is sitting still long enough for them to aim it, fire, and actually hit it.
    Assuming it doesn't backfire instead.

I don't mean to be a dick, but this was genuinely painful to read.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Putting aside the debate over whether it was a rez or a healing spell...why did Anduin have to use it again? Oh yeah, because the Horde just whupped yo' asses. And what's Sylvanas reaction to the spell? A smile...because she knows she's just going to whup yo asses again :P
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    neither side will win until they announce warcraft 4 story.
    Hi

Keep In mind guys I made this as a thread where we can mess around not be hateful heh

Let's admit it. Mists of Pandaria proved that the Alliance needs to have half the Horde to help just to take Orgrimmar from the other half.

And Varian was really good at making promises to "End the Horde". He did the same thing in back in Lich King during the Battle for Undercity. Varian was all Hat and No Cattle.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Let's admit it. Mists of Pandaria proved that the Alliance needs to have half the Horde to help just to take Orgrimmar from the other half.
    God daaayum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Should have done it when Garrosh was defeated in MoP.
    Except the agreement basically was either that they help end Garrosh or that Voljin let's Garrosh do his thing. Even if that part was taken out that he'd let them kill the alliance and then kill him when he was weak, that was still what was going to happen. If Varian raised a hand to the Horde in MoP at the end of SoO, he'd had proven he was no better than Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing clearly a ton of people missed is that Andiun didn't "res" a single person. All the people that got up were still moving before the spell, so he was just using a massive AoE heal. Pet peeve of mine when people say he ressed people.

7+ Year Old Account
    I stood on it. I don't think it's pointed towards Stormwind.

Well, both the Army of Light and VEs seem like a pretty small faction to be completely honest about it. Judging from what we know, the LF inhabit the vindicaar, but maybe there's more of them waiting in the wings. The VEs are new but probably safe to say that of the 1% of HE population that remained, not all of them became VEs or would even want to. From everything we've seen, the Horde has many more numbers simply from the Highmountain and Nightborne joining than the Alliance 2. The Dark Iron might even that a bit, but let's not forget Horde also gained the Zandalari.
    The Vindicaar? Come on, what all have we seen it do? Maybe I missed a cinematic or story element somewhere, but the most I've seen it do is blast a few rocks out of the way so we could recover a Naaru. The counter to this is obviously (a) the giant cannon in Azsuna to blast it out of the sky, and (b), don't forget the Legion ships come across as much more powerful and the Nightborne erected a giant dome of arcane magic that can repel all of the Legion ship attacks.
    The most it brings is a teleport ability to set up beacons for fast placement of troops; however, this is a 2 way street and the Horde could easily take one of the beacons over and sabotage the ship.
    Can't forget the fact that the Horde also have much more advancement in weapons of war. Who knows what the Goblins have cooked up since Garrosh, or even during his leadership, that hasn't been introduced yet.
    So far, it would seem that the Horde have the Alliance countered in numbers, technology, and now with BEs and the Nightwell, including the burning of Teldrassil, much more access to magical power.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Army of Light's call is against the Legion, not the Horde. The Lightforged that join are most likely a small fracture of what the full force is, and they'll most likely snatch our little Vindicaar for cruising and their base. Though, the Vindicaar is a wildcard but can be handled easily.

As for the Void Elves, they are most likely a small fraction of elves to not really be overly feared in small numbers. These would also cause conflict as they are apparently also Blood Elves among them, so it could create internal conflict.

The Bilgewater Harbour artillery canon is aimed at Stormwind City. Most likely outfitted with a Goblin Nuke, as we know they have the ability to construct.

As well, Anduin would most likely not approve of a full out irradication of the Horde. He knows they are a needed part of the prophecy by listening to Velen. Even Wrathion knew that only true victory needed the Horde and Alliance.

Their assault in the cinematic is theorized by people to be a retribution attack, not full out destruction.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..