Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Yes, but he's from Alliance I guess. Sons of Lothar etc.
    Yes but doesn't make him Alliance when you choose to not be part of it.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    Wait, so you think 2 races that yield the 2 primal powers of the universe are inferior to the nightborn
    And how many of them?
    The fact that there were ANY Draenei in the Army is ridiculous in itself. There's no way any draenei survived after Velen fled from Argus, and the ones who did became Argussian (no idea how the broken here are called). But somehow magically they DO have them, but not very much, just a bunch.
    Void elves are also a small group of outcasts.

that btw are not, as you said, any better than any other elf.
    Where did I say anything like that?

That's funny...
    The Highmountain tauren are pretty much the same as the dark iron dwarves, so i'm not even going to count them.
    And Lightforged draenei are pretty much the same as normal draenei since they are already close with the light, so might as well count them out too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I mean, the Horde does still have that mega-cannon in Azshara pointed at Stormwind City. Makes me wonder why Sylvanas didn't just blow it sky high instead of burning down Teldrassil.
    I mean do we really know if that thing won't just malfunction and blow half of Azshara into dust, and even then Sylvanas will want to rez them into Forsaken, can't do that if they all dust

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    If you look through the little view port on it, you see a picture of Stormwind.
    Still it was made by Goblins, odd are there's a 95% chance they blow themselves up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yassy View Post
    Lightforge and vindicaar are counter balanced by Nightbornes chronomancy and their ability to manufacture weapons, train soldiers, age things. Wouldnt be as easy as people make it out to be.

Also notice Anduin’s res spell didnt work on any of the dudes Sylvanas banshee murdered
    You mean the chronomancy that Elisande used, that was powered by the Nightwell, which is now dead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    I remember the fear in Varian's eye's when he realized a Troll would be leading the Horde and not a reasonable Thrall as he assumed.
    Wasted potential for Vol'jin, lets hope the Zandalari stroyline gives the Tolls the focus they deserve.
    That wasn't fear, that was realization that the Horde would now be lead by Vol'jin, who Varian knows is a honorable troll chieftain or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    As someone already said, that's headcanon compared to facts. Lets face the reality, they might have the Vindicaar, but now the Horde has masters of Time Manipulation Magic on their side. Besides the fact that Sylvanas could just go banshee and go straight for Anduin and destroy him.

- - - Updated - - -

People are claiming that from a past ptr build where he was in the Alliance Embassy. They removed him not long after he was in there, meaning it's not true.
    That time manipulation magic was powered by the Nightwell, which is now dead

The Nightwell is not dead yet, they are letting it die.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Anyone "could" do anything "if possible".
    That's what philosophers call an analytic proposition; it's like saying "All bachelors are unmarried."

- - - Updated - - -

Doomsday weapon built with best goblin technology. What could go wrong?
    Fires, Fires Everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    The Nightwell is not dead yet, they are letting it die.
    I'm pretty sure it's dead by the time BfA comes around at least

oh look at your headcannon op so great.

The horde has two of the primary elven forces on azeroth at its side, one with one of the few remaining fonts of the well or eternities power, and another with one of the most powerful magic users on azeroth. The alliance doesn't even have that anymore, with teldrassil burned down.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Fires, Fires Everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure it's dead by the time BfA comes around at least
    Well, assumptions are headcanon and you are making plenty.

That time manipulation magic was powered by the Nightwell, which is now dead
    Which is obviously a false statement they made prior because the updated Suramar City from the Patch, with it being a Horde City now, has time manipulation being used.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hence I said claim, most likely trying to repair his story since they didn't develop on him in Legion.
    I see zero development in just placing him in a building, sitting in a corner, for a single ptr build(before removal) with no dialogue. That isn't development, that's an overzealous developer thinking he's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I see zero development in just placing him in a building, sitting in a corner, for a single ptr build(before removal) with no dialogue. That isn't development, that's an overzealous developer thinking he's cute.
    No, I meant, they've done so before. Placed something where it looked off to then replace with something later. Not every job is taken by Captain PH.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    To be fair, Humans were always weak in Warcraft universe. They never learned their lesson. They even admire the green jesus(creator of the new horde) to some extent. They left forsaken to gain momentum, knowledge, resources and power and their "honor" approach always kicked them in the butt. The only human character with some gray matter is Khadgar and even he is neutral(and Bolvar IMO), everyone else seems to be deliberately designed to be an idiot . Let's see if Jaina and Anduin will finally make somet good moves in story, or Alliance will lose more cities and zones.

Honestly, if Valen would lead Alliance, Alliance would appear much more powerful.
    True. But it is not a simulation, sadly.
    There are writers who decide what happens.
    I doubt we'll ever see a non-human leader of the Alliance.
    And even if we do, it wont be Velen, he got way too much spotlight so far for a Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by TayFarr View Post
    Let's admit It Remember when Varian Threatened to End Them It still can easily, happen as they now have the army of light with them the void elves and even the vindicaar with those weapons combined along with anduin's rez spell that he used, In the cinematic Trailer they are complete to end the horde here and now.
    No they can't , if they could they would have done it by now, why be under constant war and pressure if you could end it by beating the Horde. So don't flatter your precious faction.

That wasn't fear, that was realization that the Horde would now be lead by Vol'jin, who Varian knows is a honorable troll chieftain or whatever
    I mean, I never took it that way, but I guess its plausible. But seeing what I perceived as fear on Varian's eye's is one of my fondest Wow memories. Got me hyped for Vol'jin's leadership off the charts. I'm not sure if Varian did know what you suggest, the music of the scene, Vol'jin's stance. After Thrall and Garrosh, a pair of Orc's Varian understood pretty well, although quite the opposite of each other, having this new Troll lead... Scene just rains uncertainty to me.

I always assumed thats why he glances and lingers at Thrall in the next shot. That's who he expected. Diplomatic, reasonable, honorable Thrall. Not that Vol'Jin wasn't any of those things but, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    I mean, I never took it that way, but I guess its plausible. But seeing what I perceived as fear on Varian's eye's is one of my fondest Wow memories. Got me hyped for Vol'jin's leadership off the charts. I'm not sure if Varian did know what you suggest, the music of the scene, Vol'jin's stance. After Thrall and Garrosh, a pair of Orc's Varian understood pretty well, although quite the opposite of each other, having this new Troll lead... Scene just rains uncertainty to me.

I always assumed thats why he glances and lingers at Thrall in the next shot. That's who he expected. Diplomatic, reasonable, honorable Thrall. Not that Vol'Jin wasn't any of those things but, you know.
    It probably just took him a moment to go over Vol'jin's character, to make sure he would be an honorable leader for the horde, and an honorable adversary for the Alliance