Deleted

hard to find an FC for a WHM?

i play a WHM on the cerberus (eu) server, with a current ilvl of 320.
    i would like to get back into raiding again, but as im from the uk, it seems quite hard to find an fc for me to join due to the time difference.
    ive looked at quite a few of the worlds (groups) on the forums & its quite rare to see anyone posting.
    i know im still playing catch up, but i feel i done as many instances as i can handle right now & would like to progress further.
    any ideas as to how i could do this, as i seem to have come to a halt?

As far as raiding, I wouldn't strictly link it to FC. A lot of people in final fantasy don't strictly tie together FC and Raiding like guilds and wow. Look for any statics recruiting, even cross server, as the benefits are the same either way. I also wouldn't depend on just checking by server/world, or using the main forums, they're actually not very widely used. You may have better luck finding things on reddit or in the reddit discord(although, reddit is a trap).
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Deleted
    You should join the Chaos Raiding Central Discord, there's a lot of recruiting going on every day!
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a Discord Instant Invite or not, but you can PM me for one.